Started on Eight Ball Champ for FP.

scapino

Pinball Wizard
Solutions
Reaction score
Its kinda nice having FP around...I worked on Twilight Zone for VPM for 2 hours today, and when I got bored, I just fired up FP and started on EBC.

Heres a wip of where I'm at with EBC.

This represents only 6 hours of work...(of course I had most of the graphics already.)

Kurt

Attachments

• fpebcwip02.jpg
    fpebcwip02.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 1,079
Yeah, the first one should take the longest. Future Pinball is very easy to pick upo the design methods which saves time for later. Already Scapino, that looks great. Do you think it could use a model for this specific shooter lane bracket with the curved midsection? It's a common part that most of the 80s solid state games use and future pinball is missing.

Yeah, D...

The shooter lane bracket is a model we should have. Its used a lot. For the time being I'll just fake it.

Kurt

Whhoo!! Anothet Bally pearl
is on it's way to FP.
Looking forward it,Kurt. 8)

Definitely looking forward Kurt. After what happened with CE3K...:)

Its almost done. I still need a week or so to finish. Really busy at work lately.

Kurt

Take your time,Kurt. :D
It's better to have completelly
finished than half way finished. :thumright:

wow - oh it'd be great if you did this to afterburner hint hint

Afterburner can't be done in FP... From the lack of ramps to the inability to change the ball image, it's just way out of FP's league.

Yeah, but afterburner would be great in fp. But ramps, might not be impossible.

From what I've seen of FP, Afterburner (like most of Kurt's tables) would look and play better in VP because of the way he renders them.

*cough cough* Afterburner is MY table!!! Kurt did however make it look uber lovely though :)

Whoops, sorry, the only version I've seen is Kurt's. Regardless, if yours has the same layout as Kurt's does, FP can't do it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back