Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
All
:wave:

Attachments

• station.jpg
    station.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 311
Looking good seems to be a a Sonic Station, headphones at the ready. :headphones:

About that central decal, it looks rather cool, though perhaps you could make the black blacker for a fully transparent effect.

I use http://www.xnview.com/ to do that kind of thing it's free and simple to use. Image > Adjust > Levels, then adjust the black point until all the blacks go completely black and your set for full black transparancy. ;)

Looking good seems to be a a Sonic Station, headphones at the ready. :headphones:

About that central decal, it looks rather cool, though perhaps you could make the black blacker for a fully transparent effect.

I use http://www.xnview.com/ to do that kind of thing it's free and simple to use. Image > Adjust > Levels, then adjust the black point until all the blacks go completely black and your set for full black transparancy. ;)

thanx bud! i'll check that...

Looks nice Tii!

============== The plunger seems to be a little long ==========================@

But girls with big nostrils may like that better....

:)

Steve, i'm having trouble finding those particular selections..

would you mind fixing it for me? graphic attached...

thanx!

Attachments

• stat.jpg
    stat.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 283
Eh, well I've tried some but with that image thus far I have failed with my basic graphics skills to rid it of some of it's grey artefacts. OH well, guess it requires more leet graphic skills then mine....Doh!

exactly what do you want done to it? do you mean the blurry edges? I can crop it for you if you want and clean up those edges...

exactly what do you want done to it? do you mean the blurry edges? I can crop it for you if you want and clean up those edges...

we're trying to make the center portion of the graphic more black
so it has better transparency with the black bg of the table...it's
very close , but not quite pure black...

i think i got it, i used PSP and did a black fill
in the ares, now how's it look Steve?

Attachments

• statb.jpg
    statb.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 286
hmmmm metaly....

Attachments

• metaly.jpg
    metaly.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 285
Mmm... metaly...

images

i got the white holes on there...

Attachments

• s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 290
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "How to Install Addressable LEDs".
      Back