Struggle Buggies deluxe

Furio

Pinball Wizard
Site Supporters
Reaction score
I have accepted the invite of tiltjlp.
I am modernizing the table "Struggle Buggies" (Williams 1953) realized from Duglis.
The job is not finished.
Critical and comments are appreciate.
Saluti dall 'Italia
Furio

Attachments

• ss_195.jpg
    ss_195.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 900
Hmmm thought I was logged it.

I think Duglis would approve:) Looks great:)

Thank you so very much Furio, it's really looking wonderful. Duglis did a grest job on this table, the graphics simply didn't do it justice. Furio, are you using the script from Diglis' table? If so you'll need to get his permission, which I can contact him for? I can't imagine he wouldn't gove you permission, since you're doing it at my request. Struggle Buggies has always played exactly like the real game, so if you are coding it yourself and need a tester, I've love to help you out there. I play at least 6 games of this every single day. It's my all time favorite game. Thanks again Furio. :p

John

PS: I just sent Duglis an e-mail with a link to this thread so he can see what a great job you have done Furio. Even if you're building a brand new table from scratch, I'm sure he'd like to see it. I can't begin to tell you how happy this has made me.

Anonymous said:
Oh, I"m Duglis

I take it you forgot your password Professor? Glad you lie Furio's work. Don't be such a stranger, Doug.

John

The table is one modernization of the job of Duglis.
I have worked on the realized table 31-1-2002.
Rifaring from zero the job I would have lost some characteristic and beautiful sounds .
They confer an atmosphere not easy feasible.
The table of Duglis conserve its fascination and is a good job.
Mine is not realized in order to replace it.
For this reason she is called deluxe.
In order to publish the job the permission of Duglis is necessary, that it will be cited like auth.
Saluti dall'Italia
Furio

Furio, I sent Duglis a copy of your last post, and he has said that he will give his permission if your version plays as good or better than the original version he made. And he has asked me to be the one who decides if it is good enough to release. So when you have finished your version, please send it to me at zifbob@current,net for me to test, and then I'll release it here and upload it to IRP.

John

I don't know if my comments quite belong here, but it's a WONDERFUL table...on both Duglis' and Furio's parts.

Thanks.
They are words that heat the heart. :D
Saluti dall'Italia.
Furio

Attachments

• auto3.jpg
    auto3.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 816
tudnut said:
I don't know if my comments quite belong here, but it's a WONDERFUL table...on both Duglis' and Furio's parts.

Yep, this is the right spot for them. And I'd like to thank both Duglis and Furio for two wonderful games. I play both versions every day, that's how much I love Struggle Buggies.

John

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: keefus is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back