JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
I'm testing the Styles that can be selected at the left bottom of each page or in your User CP, if you are logged in. The choices are Default, Dark vB, Wood and Dark Inferno. I think we had Dark vB before, but this one might be different, we had Wood, and Dark Inferno is new to us.

Just fixed the Wood style on the Home page and none of the logo's used to work there either, until now. For those that don't know, shiva created our logo a long time ago and obviously, I really like it! I've just added some different logo's to try and match the different styles and they come from this very old thread:
Site Logo

Post in this thread about problems or tilts that you encounter.
:cheers:

A problem with the Downloads was reported yesterday by diegovero96 (Thank You), a security token error message was appearing while trying to download a table, I think it had something to do with the Styles that were added and I think I fixed it, but ain't sure.

:salut:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back