No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Future Pinball

franzleo

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Big Spender
Best regards to all the people. I'm arrived to Future Pinball only now..... It is very powerfull ... I want make a table on the Super Android of Epic Pinball...
Difficulty .. the ramps is very short and I don't like Wire Ramps too full...so I have found a system for have simple rail , without the ball fall out... look..

http://i56.tinypic.com/25p67it.jpg (EDIT: TinyPic is now defunct, and the Web Archive doesn't seem to have backed up the pics (understandably). Still, I'll leave these pic links up, just in case. --Ike)

--FINAL VERSION--
index.php

DL link:
https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/index.php?resources/super-android-epic-megagames-1993.5697/

Last edited by a moderator:
looking cool! too bad i can't even run FP on my computer but it looks like your hard work paid off! very nice looking objects

looking cool! too bad i can't even run FP on my computer but it looks like your hard work paid off! very nice looking objects

I'm sorry for your computer...:) I'm remaking my table completely , with new objects and new ideas , for example, the switch of rail .... see....bye

Here is the new version 2.00 .Everything completely redone. I have reduced the length of the table to keep the proportions more 'fair. I made the following new models in 3D :

1 - Plunger with spring and new copriplunger
2 - Exchange of rail
3 - Diverter (type door in plastic)
4 - Slight change in Bumpers
5 - Lane guides
6 - Trigger wire with a tiny hole on
An 'other news' are the written warning, which appear in the center of the table, as in the original game.

maybe I have the "traveggole",(in italian) it means "see one thing for another"
I don't understand anything, all the posts are from 2011, how is it possible that this table has been added now ??? but by whom?

Ops.... I did not see it

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Poor Man's Pinball Podcast has posted a new reply in the thread "Poor Man's Pinball Podcast".
      Back