Super Soccer (Gottlieb - 1975)

Popotte

Flipper is good for you!
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Good old EM
Well, I have begun this table a long time ago (2015) and began (for the balls in backglass) to do multiple pics in order to simulated the ball flow. More easy with BAM and mini playfield.
OK, some work to do, but, some pics:

View attachment SuperSoccer.mp4

SS_PF2.jpg

SS_Tab.jpg

Last edited:
So JP, have you played with BAM much, at this point?

The way Gimli, Wild, Terry, George, Slam and others are using BAM to excellent effect, it almost sounds like Zeus' gift to us poor mortals. (half-kidding / half-serious)

But I would also guess there's a hefty learning curve, no?

But I would also guess there's a hefty learning curve, no?
The big problem with BAM is not to learn, it's to find informations. You don't have a real help manual. Gimli, GeorgeH,... have posted a lot of threads about BAM, but you have to crawl deeply in order to understand what is possible or not.

The big problem with BAM is not to learn, it's to find informations. You don't have a real help manual.
the manual, as you intend it, will be of very little use, if we have the problem of the English language .... of course I don't know your level of English .... then if we think, that this manual should include everything about Bam.....well, then I'd like to walk on water,or climb the mirrors...Unfortunately, Zeus did not insert these two possibilities:bonk:.:lol:

IMO...allow me....let me say, this....certain things are learned over time by doing many tests, and try, and above all having or asking a some help from a companion,that could explain you better,being a native speaker of English.

from the photos I see, that you have a miniplayfield vertical, inside a backglass, or backbox .....if you want to know something about it, Gimli and I, we could be of help to you......if you want it.

kindly

the manual, as you intend it, will be of very little use, if we have the problem of the English language .... of course I don't know your level of English .... then if we think, that this manual should include everything about Bam.....well, then I'd like to walk on water,or climb the mirrors...Unfortunately, Zeus did not insert these two possibilities:bonk:.:lol:
So Chris (Blake) was Zeus as he wrote a more than 484 pages manual.
Imagine you have to write a DMD's animation without documentation...
And english is not a problem for me.

from the photos I see, that you have a miniplayfield vertical, inside a backglass, or backbox .....if you want to know something about it, Gimli and I, we could be of help to you......if you want it.
Thank for your help, but it's work well. But if you (or someonelese) know how to change (or remove) the sound of 2 shocking balls, you are really welcome (but I think it's hard coded).

So Chris (Blake) was Zeus as he wrote a more than 484 pages manual.
Imagine you have to write a DMD's animation without documentation...
And english is not a problem for me.
In an other hand, I'm really happy with all the Rav's improvements.
And I prefer improvements without help then poor improvement with a beautifull help manual.
Don't thing I'm angry about that. As you have a lot of new things, I think noboby knows all the new features and I just use new things for EM...
So, if you create a modern table with new lights rendering, mini playfield, new physic, .... welcome to the hell!
As Paolo (Wild) said things are learned over time by doing many tests it's, for me, a lot of wasted time (in my opinion). And thanks to GeorgeH, Gimli, TerryRed, Wild (mainly and in alphabetical order) for all their help threads and/or advices.
So, long life to FP and BAM.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back