till now...

made for VP 8.1

install the included font

http://tiipin.tripod.com

Attachments

• tud.jpg
    tud.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 314
Looks great thanks so much Tii...glad to see a VP table 'cuz my old video card can run only run FP at around 19fps (bummer) and I love your tables! :)

Welcome back from the dark side Tii!

um 103 in zip format? man that's a 8 minuted d/load Are they all originals? You Do make some outstanding tables, though I remember when FP used to work on my computer, I had a lot of yours then, sigh...ok I guess I'll just grit my teeth and d/load the whole kit and kaboodle (what exactly is a kaboodle anyhow?) Even the late great Mr, George Carlin didn't know! I luv tud! is he an original critter? or some weird foreign cartoon or something?

Thanks for the release, shehasbignostrils... ;)

Thanks Tii, always a sonic delight, like the table too. :)

Thank you for yet another funny table :) As I was playing I got a ball stuck:

66860744sl7.jpg

Looks great thanks so much Tii...glad to see a VP table 'cuz my old video card can run only run FP at around 19fps (bummer) and I love your tables! :)

tanx buddy!

um 103 in zip format? man that's a 8 minuted d/load Are they all originals? You Do make some outstanding tables, though I remember when FP used to work on my computer, I had a lot of yours then, sigh...ok I guess I'll just grit my teeth and d/load the whole kit and kaboodle (what exactly is a kaboodle anyhow?) Even the late great Mr, George Carlin didn't know! I luv tud! is he an original critter? or some weird foreign cartoon or something?

thank you my friend! i found the pic on the net and named him myself...

Thank you for yet another funny table :) As I was playing I got a ball stuck:

66860744sl7.jpg

your most welcome!

you win a special prize for getting the ball stuck,
it's called ball thru wall bug...

Thanks a bundle tii! Ill download that in the morning, when my connection gets back to not being throttled ;)....

much appreciated - it looks verry nice.

Thanks a bundle tii! Ill download that in the morning, when my connection gets back to not being throttled ;)....

much appreciated - it looks verry nice.

your most welcome my friend!

Thanks Tii for another great table. I just luv your psychadelic colours and sounds, reminds me of my teenage years :D

Matt :)

your most welcome!

you win a special prize for getting the ball stuck,
it's called ball thru wall bug...
I got the ball stuck in the same place as well... It look like it hit an invisible ramp right before it hit the target, got a little air and landed inside. Nudging while inside there is awesome, you get tons of points. ;)

I got the ball stuck in the same place as well... It look like it hit an invisible ramp right before it hit the target, got a little air and landed inside. Nudging while inside there is awesome, you get tons of points. ;)

2nd prize!;):appl::yes2::hysterical

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: keefus is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back