Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
This is just a test post! :(

:blob: Testing Forum mail reply! :twisted:

Maybe?

If your smilie would stop bouncing around, maybe the Forum mail system would work! :scatter: See, I may not be a big smiliie fan, but I do have a sense of humor.

John

UT2

I was just thinking that it might be a bit easier to understand you if you spoke in more than just graphics. A few words typed in help tp get your message across. The way it is, I don't know if the above post means that you're a Native American, and Indian giver, or saying that you can't wait for Indian Summer to arrive. Just an observation, kiddo.

John

Thank's for my favorite smiley utplayer2,..

That thing looks neat!, I need more!

:joker:

The jokes on me

I didn't even notice that Ut2'a thing was a smilie. :p

John

The Sims are nice, I only wish that the pinball machines looked like real ones. I have plenty of real looking arxade games, but no pinball tables that look anything other that blue, red, or whatever.
I've got a smoking table where they smoke cigarettes, a mirror to do ballet in front of, a place to do push ups for strength, but no real lookinh pins.

Oh well.

Hey Jon, kind sir, could you add my Old Man emoticon to our selectioin? I added it to the chat room, but couldn't figure how to add it here at the forum. The code is :johntiltjlp: and the gif is attached. Thanks.

tiltjlp

Attachments

• oldman.gif
    oldman.gif
    245 bytes · Views: 382
Done!

:oldman

:)

Thanks a lot Jon, you've made one :oldman very happy!!!

John :oldman

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back