Thank you Steve

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
Banning Shockman for 4 weeks, although it probably should have been for 12, was the best thing you could have done for this site. Please don't give in and let him back early.

John

It's actually been increased to 5 weeks now and counting for every alias account he creates or attempts to post with before the ban has elasped, another week shall be added to that ban.

You did not tell me that using an alt. would add weeks. And you are fair enough that my using an alt to remind you would not be held against me.
I'm sorry for posting in 'nuts staffer thread, but it had nothing to do with me and VPF. It had to do with me and 'nuts, a staffer here and what he was posting. I hope you can understand that and give me a break. I promise I will not post in that thread. 5 weeks is a long time 'Oz.

We have got to be stright on this, don't you agree? I did not break the rule. You did not say I could not adress issues with this staff. Please remove my ban. I will not address Slapnuts at all, in any fashion, I promise. And that is really what you are after is it not?

Or are you just out to get me?

If not, I know you are man enough to admit that you made a mistake. Think nothing else of it.

It's actually been increased again, to 6 weeks as he has now posted again (as shown above) to get around the original ban.

I'm almost tempted to create about 100 false accounts and posting Shockman style to help extend his ban. But since I don't use profanity, I guess you'd know it wasn't him. Now if only all his posts were removed, PN would start being a decent place again.

John

And the whole time, I keep remembering this quote:

Shockman said:
Why? you mean here? I behave myself here. What have I done here?

Really makes one reflect.
And to be totally honest, if I could, I would have that quote as my sig, just because it makes me laugh everytime I see it. :lol:

PcwaG said:
And the whole time, I keep remembering this quote:

Shockman said:
Why? you mean here? I behave myself here. What have I done here?

Really makes one reflect.
And to be totally honest, if I could, I would have that quote as my sig, just because it makes me laugh everytime I see it. :lol:

Great minds think alike! I actually used that exact quote in my sig for awhile, in hopes of showing Electroshockman what it's like to be called a liar five or six times a post! He ended up bringing it to Steve's attention, with this response:

Why? you mean here? I behave myself here.

Did you really say that?

Damn funniest thing I've read in ages.

Ok I'll ask Ruby to change his sig, just to get you the STFU.

It will be up to him though the phrase itself is not offensive or can it be considered to be directed at anyone in particular.

In the hopes of saving Steve one minor headache from the migraine that is Electroshockman, I decided it would be best to ditch it... but it was fun while it lasted!

It's bad form to reply to threads and posts that I can't respond to. 'Oz did it as well though.

Its also bad form to post from aliases when you have already been previously warned not to do.

Again :( At this rate Shockman will ban himself permanently from here :)

Ya couldn't make it up. LOL

Shocknuts said:
No, just up to 12 weeks.

Correct as of your last offense, so hit 12 weeks and continue to post with any alias accounts and it is 12 weeks after that last alias post.

You guys are so fucking serious all the time. What is it with you guys? There is/was no rule about alts. here. Jon was the one that told me that I could have all I wanted, and that I could register them under the same e-mail. Unban Shockie. Unban Shockie

EVERYONE

Unban Shockie

not Shockey nor Shocky

I was told I could have as many as I wanted . Fine, you can change your mind about that, and I won't blame you. Unban Shockie, just one. Shockie.

Oh and I was told that I COULD have my sig back, remember?

see, this is why I don't trust you Phil
PN lets you back in the public area, and what is the first thing you do?, go on one of your rants

why not try to be a constructive member of the VP community?

I am. I always was. the mischief is no reason for you not to trust me. You did not have to trust me to see that I would have kept my word Peter. I gave you my word, and I am a member of VPF, and you should have given me that chance, trusting in it or not for all it would have taken would be a ban Peter. I gave you plenty of samples in that PM why you had reason to trust me, and every reason to try me. I also gave you examples of the reasons you gave along with other/s that I made a mistake in trusting you. I can live with that, I can discuss it and I can let it go, but I can not change it.

I think I am right when I say that you nor he could give me that chance to keep my word, for it would indeed be a reflection on you. You could not take the chance that someone else involved would have kept their word, after your games with me here at PN.

Still, to call that a rant is a laugh if you had a sense of humor you would know that. Even if you could not get it or did but did not fine it funny.

Also, this is not the first thing I did Peter, I harassed PacDude first.

Every day is a new chance Phil
and with every new chance you seem to prefer being an asshole

I am right then, about the shame you guys avoided at my expense. I may be an asshole Peter, but you better hope not, for what would that make you. A coward maybe?

Not every day though Peter, and not every chance. You guys can't even face me, how can you face the membership? You can't or wont debate me. There is rules and presidents here, it's not just one opinion vs another.

I don't blame you though so relax. If I was on your side I would want to run away, change my screen name, avoid head to head debate, and would indeed throw out much of what I did. Yeah, I will not debate you me an asshole, but I would debate you being any better.

Why bother with alts? Especially alts that mirror your regular user name? If you want to make a good alt, take on an entirely different name and personality... you know, like I've been accused of doing. :D

Yeah, perhaps you are right. Will you give me a name to use as an alt? If you have been accused of doing this, then you must have done it, right?

Well, if I posted it here... then everyone would know it, yes?

Oh fuck no. people around here know what they know, and that is all. If they don't want to know, then I would not worry about them knowing.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back