VP8 VP9 EM SS Recreation The Eala Dubh Sidhe releases thread: VP-only

Electro-Mechanical Machines
Solid State Machines
Think a little !!!, here,in this thread,there my first post .... in which I ask Eala, permission for WR?

as soon as I update it to Bam, I also insert it here WR_Fp........this was my first table i built,and thanks also to Francisco.

wr.jpg 1_pvt.jpg

Dave is a really nice guy and I truly hope he have found a job after the Heighway Pinball adventure.

HP.jpg

From left to right: Russel Speak (Slamt1lt), Dave Saunders (Eala), Janos Kiss, Otilia Pasareti, Romain Fontaine (a french guy).
Janos, Otilia and Romain created Team Pinball

Last edited:
Thanks @popotte for the post, I also wish the best for Dave, a great designer and artist.

That Mafia pinball from Team Pinball looks great! A classic original modern day build of an early 90s era pinball from those hey daze! :pinball:

That Mafia pinball from Team Pinball looks great! A classic original modern day build of an early 90s era pinball from those hey daze! :pinball:
I remember @bob saying that at some point-- that it would make a lot of sense to do a creative gangster theme without needing to specifically license "Sopranos" stuff, etc.

Eh, me like!

From left to right: Russel Speak (Slamt1lt), Dave Saunders (Ealah),
really interesting, now...I see who are .... slam and eala ...nice!!!
question....Romain Fontaine....is maybe "rom" of gopinball?

That Mafia pinball from Team Pinball looks great!
I have no idea what kind of pinball it is .... but only the name "mafia" saddens me (for not to say, "irritated"). @StevOz , I am not angry that you mentioned this pinball, I hope this is clear?

honestly, unfortunately even in my country, they structure this context, to make films, fictions (mini series), video games, and more with this context ..... all to make money, but for people like me, that I know, what it is ..... I can't help but think about negative things.
honestly I also think that it is not only in my country but a little everywhere, only the name changes ..... long live the spaghetti :joy:

Romain Fontaine is not user rom.

Romain Fontaine is not user rom.
I thought it was him ..... I remember that Bil called "rom" romain ... and he was also French.....
seen is that in the same "slam" team ... I thought "rom" was him ..... "rom" has built several tables, and his skill in this ..... led me to think that it was this guy from the photo......

are you sure it's not the same person? because that's how I would explain the ability to build tables like that of "rom", since it is in this team of masters

I'm sure that is not him. I knew him and met him on french pinball shows. He never told me about GoPinball.
Romain (mine) is a technical engineer, so coding is not really a problem for him. It was not the case of rom (your).
rom is 46 years old on GoPinball. Romain is about 35 years old.
Sorry.

And, as usual, while searching for something on the web, I found this (sorry, it's in french):

Romain.jpg

Actually, for those wondering. Dave was the designer for the Puny Factory table that is slated to come out soon.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back