GeorgeH

Flippered Out
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Attack From Mars
GeorgeH submitted a new resource:

The Hungry Dead - Ruckage's beautiful table from 2005 updated with the latest BAM features.

Just in time for Halloween come the ghouls on The Hungry Dead! I have always loved this table even though I have never cared too much for the macabre. This table never carries the macabre too far and it is all in fun. It is kid-friendly and fun for all ages to play.

This table was originally designed to delete the progress you make in the game if the ball drains before you reach your goal. For that reason, it might produce some disappointment, especially for kids. However, on this version, I have added Easy Mode! It not only keeps your...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Thank you! I have posted many tables on PinSimDB.org using the same name I use here on PN.

This is a review from version 1.0:
hawyer said:
Cool table, I love the artwork and the music!
Ball is a bit slow, though
Hola Hawyer, I'm very curious what you think about this newer version. For example, did George's new slope options help at all?

Anyway, I'll be trying both versions later and giving some feedback. I'm really impressed by the originality of @ruckage's tables, which is why that review first struck my eye.

(I also rebuilt the resource entry for v1.0 with info and screenies so that more people can check it out)

Tried both versions just now. What an interesting, novel layout. I really had to think differently for this one! Regardless, another cool, polished original. :)

George's version seems to be more graphically articulate, altho the flippers seem somewhat overpowered for the table's needs. I like both versions-- they're both fun and pleasant to play.

One problem I have with both is that the drop targets are rendered in the 'down' position even when they're supposed to be showing 'up.' I think that's due to something in my Video / Rendering settings, but I'm not yet sure what. Actually the drop targets -do- display for a fraction of a second when they reset. Odd, huh?

Tried both versions just now. What an interesting, novel layout. I really had to think differently for this one! Regardless, another cool, polished original. :)

George's version seems to be more graphically articulate, altho the flippers seem somewhat overpowered for the table's needs. I like both versions-- they're both fun and pleasant to play.

One problem I have with both is that the drop targets are rendered in the 'down' position even when they're supposed to be showing 'up.' I think that's due to something in my Video / Rendering settings, but I'm not yet sure what. Actually the drop targets -do- display for a fraction of a second when they reset. Odd, huh?
It is really fun to play.

The flippers are easy to adjust. You can open the script and search for MinOmega. You can change the values in the blue test for MinOmega and MaxOmega for both the main flippers and the upper flipper.

I have not experienced any problems with the drop targets.

GeorgeH updated The Hungry Dead (Original) with a new update entry:

The Hungry Dead (Original) (FizX Lite 3.0)

List of Changes

1) Added FizX Lite 3.0 with the latest version of the FizX tweaker and overlays that explain each FizX parameter.
2) Added a new loading screen image for desktop with less graphic imagery for children.
3) Added attract mode (the previous version did not have one) with light sequences and music.
4) Created easy mode which does not delete your progress in the game when the ball drains.
5) Added other easy mode options to allow changes to the length of two timed modes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I got Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml which removed my bam.DLL :(
After restoring i now get script error line 3593 mismatch: `[string:""]`

Im using the very latest BAM version BAM version: v.1.5-365

Never any issues with your tables before.

Last edited:
I got Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml which removed my bam.DLL :(
After restoring i now get script error line 3593 mismatch: `[string:""]`

Im using the very latest BAM version BAM version: v.1.5-365

Never any issues with your tables before.

Something probably happened to the fpRam file in the process. Try deleting the file from the fpRam folder (or you can delete it by opening the "Table" menu and clicking on "Table Info". Then click on the button, "Reset fpRam file to Defaults").

We used to get false positives on BAM a long time ago. If this happens again, you should tell Ravarcade about it.

Cool when i get back to my system i will try that, itching to get a video done for it :-)

Great timing on this FizX update, just in time for Halloween

GeorgeH updated The Hungry Dead (Original) with a new update entry:

The Hungry Dead (Original) (FizX 3.3.1)

After working on the Avatar and Road Runner tables, I played this one and noticed it seemed broken because the lights didn't dim during the attract mode and brighten when the game starts. I decided to look at the code and noticed I hadn't added it to this table. It is there now though.

BAM – Must Read

This table requires BAM 1.5-373
or later for it to perform as intended and to not crash or generate error messages.

FizX and Tweaker

I upgraded from FizX Lite...

Read the rest of this update entry...

nice update, still find the table a little hard, but love the multi ball :-) Thanks to all involved.

nice update, still find the table a little hard, but love the multi ball :-) Thanks to all involved.

There is an Easy Mode that that has 3 adjustments you can make at the beginning of the script. There is a true/false option and there are 2 timed modes where you can increase the time. The script has directions for it in the comments. The default is to have the Easy Mode turned off.

Ah well you should know me George i Dont read things LOL , i really should start though... Thanks Bruv.

Ah well you should know me George i Dont read things LOL , i really should start though... Thanks Bruv.

Believe me. You're not the only one. I started including a set of instructions in the download thinking people might read that but it probably won't work either.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back