Incredible Hulk, The  (Gottlieb, 1979)

Gottlieb SS Recreation FP Incredible Hulk, The (Gottlieb, 1979) v1.0

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Future Pinball
@wild,
Paulo, if you feel like letting Margoni know about a problem with this table, it can be read about here:

If necessary, I could add a note in the entry, or fix the problem myself and reupload, but it's better for the author to do so himself.

Thanks for whatever help you can give!

Super table , mais j ai aussi le même message ; si il disparait cela sera parfait merci

Super table , mais j ai aussi le même message ; si il disparait cela sera parfait merci
As Popotte suggested-- go to the texture manager and delete "spinner-t3," then save the table.

The error will disappear in future.

Paulo, if you feel like letting Margoni know about a problem with this table, it can be read about here:
ok, i try to inform him,

A very nice table but Any chance of altering the scoring wheel when you score more than 1,00,000 points it only shows the 6 digits

Attachments

• The Incredible Hulk_(Gottlieb 1979).png
    The Incredible Hulk_(Gottlieb 1979).png
    2 MB · Views: 64
Well....may I ask how did you score that score?

Angelo,per favore,aggiorna il downloader di questo tavolo ....elimina la textura spinner-t3, e vedrai che nessun altro avrà più problemi.

There must be a bug in the scoring?

Attachments

• 2021-04-22 04-11-52.mp4
    34.2 MB
@angmarg52
@worldofVP

i just played, im good but no pinball wizard.

Ok,mine was a very definite question, I'll explain to you, with this I don't mean that you did it, pay attention to this ....
if we close the three ways to the drain, (with walls) we could also make a trillion points .... but at the end fp will give you an error because it has a maximum point limit of about 999.999.999, if I remember correctly .... .that with bam with this code xBAM.FixScore has been fixed.

but let's go back to the table, the real one foresees 6 digits, as Angelo did, now if "Gottlieb" decided so.....
1) it is because in this machine she thought that it was not possible to total no more than 999.999, even with 5 balls per token
2) maybe if you exceed a million the system reset the whole score to 0 (just a guess) ,

now here in this virtual in FP, if you have a super lucky game, you exceed the million ..... but here it is at the discretion of the author of the table, or add another digital, or put a condition that reset the score when it arrives or exceeds one million...like this below

Sub AddScore(points)
If (fpTilted = FALSE) Then
' add the points to the current players score variable
nvScore(CurrentPlayer) = nvScore(CurrentPlayer) + points
ResetScore
Select Case (CurrentPlayer)
Case 1: DispSeg1.AddValue(points)
Overlay8.frame(1)
Light5.state=bulbblink:Light8.state=Bulboff:z1=1 : Control_Player()
Case 2: DispSeg2.AddValue(points)
Overlay8.frame(2)
Light5.state=bulboff:Light6.state=Bulbblink:z1=2 :Control_Player()
Case 3: DispSeg3.AddValue(points)
Overlay8.frame(3)
Light6.state=Bulboff:Light7.state=Bulbblink:z1=3 :Control_Player()
Case 4: DispSeg4.AddValue(points)
Overlay8.frame(4)
Light7.state=Bulboff:Light8.state=Bulbblink:z1=4 : Control_Player()
End Select
Hudseg1.setvalue(nvScore(CurrentPlayer))

End if

' you may wish to check to see if the player has gotten a replay
End Sub

Sub ResetScore()
if (nvScore(CurrentPlayer) >= 999999) Then
nvScore(CurrentPlayer) = 0
End if
End Sub

There must be a bug in the scoring?
no.....but I repeat it is at the discretion of the author, but you could insert one of my suggestions.
from the video you have not totaled more than a million .... as is foreseen by the "Gottlieg".

Last edited:
no a problem as if i get a high score it knows, i was just pointing it out its no biggie if it resets to 000,000 as it keeps the record when it comes to the high score sheet, and i think @angmarg52 did a fantastic job with this table :-)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back