Original Table BAM FP The King of Pop: Michael Jackson (Original)

Future Pinball
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi wild you can tell me how you did the GM that turns I can not find how to achieve it thank you and again well done for the table MJ great

Salut wild tu peux me dire comment tu as fais le Mj qui tourne je ne trouve pas comment le réaliser merci et encore bravo pour la table MJ super

Hi wild you can tell me how you did the GM that turns I can not find how to achieve it thank you and again well done for the table MJ great

Hi Marty, what is it this GM? you say it runs, maybe you're referring to the Michael Jackson model?
if yes, you what wanted to know? I am happy to help... but the translation says my that you cant find how to achieve...but what?

what do you need? the model? the code?

I think marty02 means how do did you make MJ model spin so probably he needs the model import and code.

Regarding my review:
I know it's the 1st thing to do when we get to a new table is reading the manual but, for me, the first impression is needed for fun rate. If I read the instructions, I can't discover the table which is fun for me :)

Then I got distracted having said fun... and then I finally wrote the review... and that's that.

Although it doesn't take one bit of fun to the table and even if after a while you kind of start to looking forward to hear the knocker, I think it's too much and a bit unnecessary in virtual pinball.

ok merci wild bientôt
ok thank you wild soon

je voudrais reussir à faire le Michael jackson qui tourne mais en version blues brothers je vais regarder ton script merci désolé pour la trduction
I’d like to do the Michael jackson that turns but in version blues brothers I will look at your script thank you sorry for the trduction

I’d like to do the Michael jackson that turns but in version blues brothers I will look at your script thank you sorry for the trduction

ok, but you must know that that model works with Bam, because it is a bulb, not a toy,
if you have to make a blues brothers model, that runs, without Bam, then you don't have to look at MJ's script, because it won't work, you have to use the FP codes.

make your model of blues brothers, when you have done it I'll explain how to make the movement, it's simple

the code is this in FP model in toy...myToy.RotateXZ 50...... make the model and send it to me as a demo and I make you the movements, so you see them and you can understand better

I think marty02 means how do did you make MJ model spin so probably he needs the model import and code.

Regarding my review:
I know it's the 1st thing to do when we get to a new table is reading the manual but, for me, the first impression is needed for fun rate. If I read the instructions, I can't discover the table which is fun for me :)

Then I got distracted having said fun... and then I finally wrote the review... and that's that.

Although it doesn't take one bit of fun to the table and even if after a while you kind of start to looking forward to hear the knocker, I think it's too much and a bit unnecessary in virtual pinball.

Thanks.....ok, i think you total all these credits in the mini playfield above...right?
I agree with you when you say that looking at the rules first, it can ruin the fun, but by now I have done so, next time I will reduce the credits, I hope this has not spoiled your fun, if I can change something for you I can do it

I really was into the groove humming the tunes and having fun so I didn't pay attention to that but yes, most of them happen when the ball was up there.

Adding credits is not distracting for me. Just unusual in this amount.

@wild
Great News I was able get an MJ model and Rav helped by updating
View attachment Michael.mp4
the Model importer so it would work....
You can export "michaelJackson.TGA" file from this table and import into your table and experiment with it if you want.

Attachments

• michaelJackson.fpt
    22 MB · Views: 95
ok,thanks Bob...very nice,a model of MJ....oO

I have seen and tried, but it seems I have some problems, I see the all black model, without texture, do you know why? maybe my pc, not suitable? do you need to have the new renderer active? or what else

i tried to change new renderer to fp original,or fp original to new renderer.... and some setlight settings (night-dark..ect...), but what i got is FP crash .... question have you ever tried to change setlight or new renderer yes or no?

View attachment mjnero.mp4

see private message and BAM beta with updated model importer

a new version of BAM is pending...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Itchigo has started a new thread called "Sounds library" in Visual Pinball and Visual PinMAME...
      Back