The Power of Pinball - handle with care!

rascal

Pinball Nudger
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
This is my first post ever on PN, so I'll start out by saying HELLO. :D

When I first found the program that would allow me to create virtual pinball tables on my PC, I thought "Great! Now I can make virtual pinball tables on my PC"! I never imagined that this little pinball emulator, Visual Pinball, could be used as a weapon of mass destruction. And now there is a new weapon being developed that has promises of even more graphical impact for mass destruction, Future Pinball.

I’ve been a witness to a VP bombing, and it is devastating to say the least. Man! What an impact it has! The fall out could lasts for days, months, or maybe years. Immediately after being dropped, you start to see changes in people, mainly people in forums such as this. In some cases, member’s faces melt off leaving only an ugly side. Sometimes it turns friends against friends, other times long time members flee to get away from the mass chaos that follows such a bombing. Other members call for a boycott. Then there are the members that crowd around in a circle like children on a playground just to watch the fights that follow. They may throw in a few choice comments, just to keep the fire burning and the fight alive. The moderators of the forums meet discussing plans on how to handle the bombing. What’s the best way to handle this and save face? In the meantime the silent members continue looting the download sections of the community, oblivious to anything happening elsewhere, with dreams of selling their new found goods on EBay. It’s not a pretty sight to see.

Now there are only a choice few who are really thinking. Do you know what they are thinking?
GREAT! NOW I CAN MAKE VIRTUAL PINBALL TABLES ON MY PC!!!

THE SECRET FOLKS IS IT’S ONLY A GAME! IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE WORLD PEACE, WE HAVE TO REALIZE THAT! :lol:

rascal said:
THE SECRET FOLKS IS IT’S ONLY A GAME! IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE WORLD PEACE, WE HAVE TO REALIZE THAT! :lol:

Silly rabbit, of course it's a game, but the name of the game is, "WORLD DOMINATION" and everyone knows "WORLD PEACE" is for kids.

:msgoodguy: :mssoldier:

What a rascal!

bob said:
rascal said:

Silly rabbit, of course it's a game, but the name of the game is, "WORLD DOMINATION" and everyone knows "WORLD PEACE" is for kids.

:msgoodguy: :mssoldier:

Dimmit man! I've been playing this game all wrong! I thought the object was for peace!

Well then, join hands now, or get trampled by flower wielding children of the sun, scum bastards! I'm going to show you peace even if I have to bitch slap each and every one of you! :lol:

Love is the only way! Do you need a foot up your ass to believe me. :twisted:

I'm pretty sure that I can make some pretty secure rope out of that hemp I got lying around! :lol:

Looking at your avatar I have a feeling I know you! Mmmmm. Who do you remind me of?

elton said:
Looking at your avatar I have a feeling I know you! Mmmmm. Who do you remind me of?

I don't think that you know me, but Ok I'll take the worm... who? :suspicious:

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Ok, keep in touch!
      Back