The quest 4 intelligent life on Pinball Nirvana ~8^)___|___/

neptuneholographics

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
N E 1 here got actual ideas n' stuff? This thread is an experiment 2 C if N E 1 other than me is capable of making posts without constantly insulting people. It's getting' boring 2 wade through that stuff. Perhaps some of U agree.

In this thread, pick your topics n' explain them (N E non-insult related topics). This is my challenge 2 U guys. Let's C who has the discipline...

I shal not fire unless (if I M bored enough & wanna respond) fired upon :D Let's C how long it takes 4 Mr. Cat, Spidey, Mr. Shell & others 2 do their thing here :twisted: That's right - mark your territory (was that an insult? Well maybe a little - I'm slipping!) Save me! Post something relevant - interesting. Show the world your googley grey matter in action!

I thought you were leaving.

So you changed your mind, tell us what did you do with the diaper?

You're responding to a post from December 2nd... You feeling OK?

Well the browser showed it as "new post" to me. Wonder why...

However the question is still valid. :D

Hmmm. Kristian and Ghostface are here, so that kind of negates my claim against intelligence in this forum...

:D

Thanks Greywolf... this place is starting to develop nicely. And you can even posts pics of half-naked ladies... I think I'll enjoy it here. :)

Greywolf said:
Hmmm. Kristian and Ghostface are here, so that kind of negates my claim against intelligence in this forum...
Oh just give me some time, I'm sure I can change your mind about that! :wink:

Do we really want intelligent life here? There's enough of that at the other 4 pinball forums :rasta:

bob said:
Do we really want intelligent life here? There's enough of that at the other 4 pinball forums :rasta:

Bob you asshole... put that cigarette away... instantly. I'M TELLING THE ADMIN!!! :twisted:

You know I actually quit smoking for 3 weeks a few months ago, not a single cigarette, but I ate around 700 suckers. It's true what they say.... It only takes one cigarette to get hooked on them again. It's hard to break a 36 year habit....

kristian said:
this place is starting to develop nicely. And you can even posts pics of half-naked ladies... I think I'll enjoy it here. :)

me tooo...... :rasta:

Attachments

• girl13.jpg
    girl13.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 762
I suggest you try again... my father stopped with nicotine gum 2 years ago... he still chews the gum though... He's 60 and smoked for over 35 years too... anything is possible.

To be honest I'm not one of those "cigarette nazis". If people enjoy it... what the hell... let them smoke... it has just never been my "thing".

Bob, I was just about to ban your sorry ass for smoking online when I saw girl13 who is hotter than hell itself (best looking one I've seen posted on here so far) and so that persuaded me to leave you alone.... :D

bob said:
You know I actually quit smoking for 3 weeks a few months ago, not a single cigarette, but I ate around 700 suckers. It's true what they say.... It only takes one cigarette to get hooked on them again. It's hard to break a 36 year habit....

I think I've "quit" smoking at least 150 times in the 48 years I've had the habit. The longest I ever stopped for was 91 days, and most of that was while I was in a coma. Voluntarily I probably have gone 5 days without lighting up, and that was because I ran out between monthly disability checks. I get my smokes online for about 30% of the price of brand name cigarettes. My last delivery figures out to $1.28 per pack.

But now I think I'll have to decide between smoking and eating, now that the US government has started the Medicare Prescription Drug Program. I'm low enough income that the premiums will be paid, just as the Medicare premiums are paid for me. But I take 9 brand name drugs and 1 generic, and have been getting the brand name ones free from the manufacturers, and only paid 55 cents for the generic. But that's changing.

Now the manufacturers will be phasing out their Patient Assistance Programs. No more freebies. So now I'll have to pay UP TO $5.00 for each brand name, and UP TO $2.00 for the generic. So starting in the spring, when my stockpile of free meds runs out, I'll have to start paying UP TO $47.00 a month. I can't really complain too much, since the yearly cost of all my medicationn is over $7500.00. But knowing me, I'll keep on smoking and eat a lot more cheap food. And what peeves me the most is the phrase UP TO. Whoever dreamed up that lousy phrase should be shot. Oh well, just maybe after 48 years I will be able to quit. Anyone what to give me some odds?

John

destruk said:
We seem to have lost our mascot. :(

You mean Neptune? Maybe I was too hard on him...

I say good riddance. I've flushed wittier things than him...in the toilet.

Oh my god Mr Cat! 10 meds? $7,500 a year on pills? Jew-zus kikes man! Holy crap! :shock: Wow - no wonder (fill in the blanks). U R what the corporate/medical complex calls a most malleable cash cow. Oh & don't 4-get the cigs ! Wow - I bet U could sell your blood as paint thinner or something LOL Me I used 2 smoke about 13 years ago. I like 2 smoke - especially cloves (they R most rad :) ) However, they stink up your clothes (though cloves actually smell kinda keen) & make ya' age fast n' stuff, so I quit. It's easy. It's a little thing I call DISCIPLINE :D Hell I still smoke in my dreams (it's great!) Basically after 3 days the pangs stop more or less. I would have a beer or something instead. After quitting cigs then I got sick of beer from the 'have a beer instead' regimine & quit alcohol as well (Y the fu*k did I ever drink in the first place? silly me!) & drugs? Well, pot makes me puke n' what R chemicals compared 2 sex?

Y'all should get clean - it has many benefits, like hot looks, no lines, big muscles (& other parts :twisted: ). Also switch 2 distilled water as it takes the fluoride out. Fluoride is a toxic sedative put in 2 weaken your muscles & bones 2 make ya' more compliant consumer slaves ... mooooo~

I can't say I care for this 'girl13' shot. She looks kinda' sim-u-lar 2 the other one - is this the same girl? Y is this shot so much better? hmmm...

<div align='center'>
Mystery_girl.jpg

<div align='left'>If N E 1 knows where 2 find more pix of the gal above, lemme' know! She is most kind on the eyes 8)

Hey whatcha'll think a' these gals???
<div align='center'>
NEW_Brittany.jpg

Dasha.jpg

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Wolfkell is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back