• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

The return of my tables

shiva

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Just a very small announcement, that I have decided to use one of my webspaces, and have done up a quick website design, and loaded in my main tables for those of you who may have missed one of my releases.

The tables available is Star Trek se and Playboy se for VPinMAME, shivaEngine v1 (FULL version, not the lite version included with Visual Pinball) and of course, Trigon.

This is a small space account, and is something I wasn't using, so I decided to at the very least, make my files available again. As this is a small space, and it is my personal website, these files are there depending on spare space, and may be removed if I should need the space or bandwidth down the road.

If you have these versions already, please do not redownload them, as none of them are updated, they are all the orginal releases. You can find Playboy se and Star Trek se mirrored at Pinball Nirvana as well.

You can find the space here:
http://www.shivasite.byethost22.com/

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Thanks Big Blue. I was able to get the fullversion of shivaEngine, which I lost a while back. What a nice fellow.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!