The Shadow (1994)

maf

Anachronism
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for somewhere to upload a mod of The Shadow by Jamin. I PMd him years ago and he said it'd be alright to mod his table.

I just watched the movie on cable this weekend and got all nostalgic about this great table. So I dug up my modified VP table from a few years ago from my hard drive, and made a few changes.

Cheers! :pint:

Last edited:
I think Jamin's table has a really nice flow to it that the real table does, so that's one of the reasons why this is a VP favourite :)

I'm trying to figure out how to add the ball release sound at the moment.

Cheers!

Last edited:
there is no direct download link....i even tried to sign up, but it wont let me download...
Do you have Jamin's direct download links???

Richard.

At the top, click "request download ticket", then click "download".

Should work. I just tried it. I don't think you have to be registered to get the download link.

I couldn't tell you, sorry; I'm still using VP8.

I thought I read somewhere VP9 was still in development and missing some features. Or am I just way behind the times? :whistle:

EDIT:
Er, yeah, looks like I'm late to the party. It looks a bit messed up in VP9 - white flippers, some lights not displaying properly - probably because it's an older table. I forgot to *ahem* adjust the two outlane posts I was experimenting with, too (the right one won't let the ball through, oops). Here's the file again with that small oversight fixed:

http://ifile.it/alh1gbo/theshadow_jamin1-2_mod2a.ziphttp://ifile.it/w0iocmq/theshadow_jamin1-2_mod2b.zip

The Battlefield is one of the best mini-games in pinball IMO, and it's perfect in this version. The VP recreation is showing its age, but it's still an excellent interpretation of the real thing in the way it plays.

Jamin is working on a new version of this table which will be even better.

Last edited:
funny, for some reason this classic game popped into my head yesterday while i was BBQing... so much so that i even thought about digging out VP and playing it.
The Battlefield is one of the best mini-games in pinball IMO...
totally agree. it's an absolutely fabulous mini-game.

intense action but in a non-repetitive kind of way... a rather unusual combination for a PF mini-game.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: jumpyspider is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back