• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

The Simpsons Pinball Party - Highscore

Flying Dutchman

Flying Dutchman
Really proud! Today I achieved a 90 odd million .. don't know what I did, don't know how I got to it!
At one moment there were martians in play .. fantastic!

'Grand Champion' (I know it's only the beginning if I compare it to other highscore => but if I can remember correctly, TheMcD was proud of his 90 mio not too long ago! => or was it on 'Attack From Mars'?).

Anyway it was a good game, thanks JP & Groni and I must say I'm quite getting to love this game after playing the real thing last week!

Attachments

• Highscore TSPP.jpg
    Highscore TSPP.jpg
    426.1 KB · Views: 471

faralos

Faralos
man 90 mil? i was ecstatic when I broke 30 mil on it! guess I'll just crawl back to my hideyhole now (with my tail tucked between my legs)...

Hanson2

Game Master
Really proud! Today I achieved a 90 odd million .. don't know what I did, don't know how I got to it!
At one moment there were martians in play .. fantastic!

'Grand Champion' (I know it's only the beginning if I compare it to other highscore => but if I can remember correctly, TheMcD was proud of his 90 mio not too long ago! => or was it on 'Attack From Mars'?).

Anyway it was a good game, thanks JP & Groni and I must say I'm quite getting to love this game after playing the real thing last week!

Great Job FD:dance::appl:

See you;)

Flying Dutchman

Flying Dutchman
I totally agree Hanson2 .. the million difference was only a joke .. I don't care about who's having the highest score at all!
It's only nice o know what others do .. that's the reason why I post a highscore once in a while ..

Have a good Sunday!

Hanson2

Game Master
Hey FD, I've learned my lessons well:cheers:!
136.299.280:wink:

Attachments

• TSPP.jpg
    TSPP.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 433
Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!