• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP NINE!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

The Simpsons Pinball Party - Highscore

Flying Dutchman

Flying Dutchman
Really proud! Today I achieved a 90 odd million .. don't know what I did, don't know how I got to it!
At one moment there were martians in play .. fantastic!

'Grand Champion' (I know it's only the beginning if I compare it to other highscore => but if I can remember correctly, TheMcD was proud of his 90 mio not too long ago! => or was it on 'Attack From Mars'?).

Anyway it was a good game, thanks JP & Groni and I must say I'm quite getting to love this game after playing the real thing last week!

Attachments

• Highscore TSPP.jpg
    Highscore TSPP.jpg
    426.1 KB · Views: 471

faralos

Faralos
man 90 mil? i was ecstatic when I broke 30 mil on it! guess I'll just crawl back to my hideyhole now (with my tail tucked between my legs)...

Hanson2

Game Master
Really proud! Today I achieved a 90 odd million .. don't know what I did, don't know how I got to it!
At one moment there were martians in play .. fantastic!

'Grand Champion' (I know it's only the beginning if I compare it to other highscore => but if I can remember correctly, TheMcD was proud of his 90 mio not too long ago! => or was it on 'Attack From Mars'?).

Anyway it was a good game, thanks JP & Groni and I must say I'm quite getting to love this game after playing the real thing last week!

Great Job FD:dance::appl:

See you;)

Flying Dutchman

Flying Dutchman
I totally agree Hanson2 .. the million difference was only a joke .. I don't care about who's having the highest score at all!
It's only nice o know what others do .. that's the reason why I post a highscore once in a while ..

Have a good Sunday!

Hanson2

Game Master
Hey FD, I've learned my lessons well:cheers:!
136.299.280:wink:

Attachments

• TSPP.jpg
    TSPP.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 433
Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
    @ freebird1963: *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ********...