The Souls Of Cats

More; This About that ...

The more you talk to a cat, the more words a cat may learn to speak, within the limits of their ability to pronounce the words. My cats say "Hi", "Hello", "Wow", and "Wow Wow", and if she is in heat, I have one who says "I love you", sometimes with a semi-verbal open mouth and every now and then perfectly, and sometimes calls me by my middle name. I of course remind her when she does this, that she probably needs a cat.
I saw these cats uh,talking? They sure sound worried about something. I can't seem to find the vidi with the cat saying "I Love You , I love You" over and over, In a very clear voice, as it is being brushed ...That "Long Johnson" cat spread like some infection or something on the internet. Even South Park got a case ...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

THEN>>>

AND>>>

More Cats Speaking their Mind >>>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="

I often give thanks my cat is not more sentient than he already is >>>

Or Entertaining >>>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="

Last edited:
this would be rather heart-breaking if it wasn't just a bath.

Miserable cat SPEAKS as she's given a bath | Cat Says 'NO MORE!' During a Bath

in one of my animal factoid collections, i read that dogs can make about 10 unique sounds and cats around 90. that's pretty impressive.

i was taking care of a cat a couple years ago that would greet me by saying "het-lo." i think the previous owner had taught her that.

Oh yes the cat evolved...

Sorry about reviving a old thread and quoting myself but I still love John's original post and the thread about Bagatelle, the kitten is over 13 years old!

Bagatelle was named by the VP and Pinball Nirvana community way back then and we had to put her down yesterday due to liver cancer, she was wonderful and 13. I still recommend someone else gets a cat and names it Bagatelle. She will be missed, she used to sleep on top of my head.

:sob:

beautiful post, tilt. (copied without permission from Ike...)

I remember Sarah Lee in your signature and know how it feels to lose a beloved cat, I've had cats for most of my adult life and lost the coolest cat in the world, Felix a couple of years ago..
That Darn Cat...Felix

Our other two cats are still awesome but Oscar is moving slower in his advanced age, Bagatelle was named by this community almost 10 years ago and is wonderful, I strongly recommend the name "Bagatelle" for any cat!

Bagatelle, the kitten!

:vike2:

Attachments

• 07 Bittersweet.mp3
    8.8 MB · Views: 255
Last edited:
sorry to hear about bagatelle, jon.

sometimes i like to placate my catlessness by watching cat pics and GIFs. two of my favorite ongoing lists are:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CatGifs/
https://www.reddit.com/r/StartledCats/

(if you have R.E.S. installed, each GIF will pop open right in browser without needing to open a tab)

there is however one trend i disapprove of: that's where the owner places a cucumber-type object next to the cat while it's distracted doing something else. usually the cat eventually notices it and then propels itself as high and far as it can suddenly leap. the theory is that the cucumber looks like a snake, many of which prey on small cats.

there is however one trend i disapprove of: that's where the owner places a cucumber-type object next to the cat while it's distracted doing something else. usually the cat eventually notices it and then propels itself as high and far as it can suddenly leap. the theory is that the cucumber looks like a snake, many of which prey on small cats.
Well that's the kind of abuse I visit on my 16 year old every day. It keeps him young, although he does have a teensy weensy bit of a heart condition. I've been putting off grocery shopping for a week. A cucumber is just the inspiration I needed (apparently).

Well that's the kind of abuse I visit on my 16 year old every day. It keeps him young, although he does have a teensy weensy bit of a heart condition. I've been putting off grocery shopping for a week. A cucumber is just the inspiration I needed (apparently).
Oh Lord... now how have I twisted up another poor soul TODAY?

So sorry to hear about Bagatelle, Jon. Losing a pet is tough! You gave Bagatelle a good home, a lot of love, and you let her sleep on your head! It doesn't get any better for a cat.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Poor Man's Pinball Podcast has posted a new reply in the thread "Poor Man's Pinball Podcast".
      Back