• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

The sounds are coming

computerfrk1

pinball music recreator
Since now I have a much faster system and have DSL and since PU.net is closing shop I thought now or soon should I say to go back over some of the music I have released. The first version was pretty crappy but now v2 should be much better. Although I don't have the time that I used to, I'm gonna pick a day of the week and then release on that day only. I will take a request of your favorite game and try to put them first. Something different also this time around is...that I will let everyone know what games are coming up and approximately what date they may be released as I will be going in a specific order. I'm also gonna release a version just music only and a version with some game sounds sometime thereafter as the funhouse remix I made was pretty popular.

If you have any reqests you may PM them to me here or at VPF

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!