• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP ELEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Upgrade/Project Theatre of Magic (Bally, 1995) Tiger Saw

supergamer

Pinball Nudger
Tiger Saw Mod

Hi i did the mod whit an old computer cooling fan, but how i say i conect it to the lights to spin only wen i hit the tiger saw cautive ball, it spin and spin fine because i put a smaller cooling fan , but spin all the time, why??, why dont spin only when the ligh its on??, were can i conetted to do that?? thanks.

sleepy

Pinball Wizard
Site Supporters
You are somehow getting a non-switched power feed to the fan motor.
Either the fan is not correctly connected to whatever light switches on during the Tiger Saw mode and then switches off when the Tiger Saw mode is finished,
or you are bridging the connections for two separate lights and not the exact light that turns on during the Tiger Saw mode.
Is there such a light on that machine? I don't know for sure.
Be sure you know what you are doing before connecting any custom parts to the machine.
I wouldn't want to damage it.