These moments seem to be happening more often :(

Looks like what we call a Japanese beetle, but what's that got to do with Pink Floyd?

On topic - We call those moments "senior moments" while playing cards.

yogiholzer said:
It was meant as joke about your earlier post about the songs of Pink Floyd. :cry:

So were all my replies also LOL :)

bob said:
Looks like what we call a Japanese beetle, but what's that got to do with Pink Floyd?

I don't know either :oops:

bob said:
On topic - We call those moments "senior moments" while playing cards.

What cards are you playing bob :?: Poker :?:

If beetle=Wanze and Mauer=wall, then Humpty Dumpty<>Pink Floyd!??? :flower:

(Forget about, I thought I could joke, but failed. Language?)

Senior moments? I can't call them that way, because I know these moments from youth on. :whistle:

Oh! That was it! Missed it first time around, and the second and third. Nevermind, it's good to jest :)

elton said:
Nevermind, it's good to jest :)

Yes and ups, I just edited my previous post to make that clear. I didn't think you would answer that fast. No senior!

RE: Re: RE: These ‘moments’ seem to be happening more often

Bah! Shockman, please keep out of this thread. If you can't avoid to use the "f" word and don't like to take part in the conversation/amusement then make another thread.

Agree Yogi. Shockman's turning into an even bigger ass these days. I believe he just wants to be banned again and again so that he can continue with his mindless rants against VPF staffers in between times when he's not banned.

He probably thinks he's being clever. What an a'hole.

Either that or he's going for the record number of points held by a member :)

Yawn. :(

Skockman, from now on don't expect any support from me anymore! You know I tried to help you in the past (without success; I don't have any influence) even though I didn't feel right in that.

I asked you nicely to keep out of this thread, but what did you do?

You don't want and don't seem to be able to show any respect to me (and others members). That doesn't mean that I will start "f" flames to you (that's not my style), but I will try to ignore you. I case I can't because of the lack of the ignore feature here, I reserve the right to comment your future posts to laughableness.

And to make clear:

Be sure that if I ever leave this place it's not because of you! Because I don't allow you to destroy this nice place!

I can't understand why you are still here and didn't leave, as you think PN is a so much bad place. What do you want here? Revenge? The most unproductive and unpleasant thing one can think about?

Why don't you search for another place where you become happy?

That's fine yogi, as long as it don't involve telling me how to react and what words to use.

I know you have tried to help before, and I know your help was no good but I don't blame you for that. You can post at VPF but you have zero influence there. Don't be upset about that though. The fucking truth has no influence there. There word has no influence there.

Do not ask me to stay out of threads I have an interest in yogi, nicely or not.

Shock's completely off-topic VPF rants and personal insult posts have been moved to the junkyard where they belong. Shockman, you have already been told to keep your VPF garbage in the junkyard where they belong, this is a humor thread, not a thread for you to attack VPF and their staff...

I'll let that go because if that was not rude enough to cause Peter and Nick to pause, then I failed.
it's true though you know, you lie to people as often as they do and you have to be effected. You can no longer even tell yourself that you are well, because your subconscious will automatically see it as a lie and you are not going to be well.

XD

that was freaking priceless. *wipes tears from eyes*

Yeah, you have fun with this, I can see. so can everyone else.

haha, well you've pretty-much left everyone with the option of either being disgusted or laughing their asses off.

i guess you caught me in a non-disgusted mood tonight. =)

Why? why only too options? Why disgusted or laughing?

Where is the middle ground? You know what I'm refering to don't you Nick? think of the word moderate, or moderator. What you should do is see it for what it is, an issue. one that involves you. involves you in so much as you will accept, like cleanup time involves the two year olds. You can run from it and you can hide fairly well too, but it does involve you, you made that so. You can act like the adults and grab something, or you can act like the 2 year old, and then it is not your problem. Do you find that laughable, that part, or disgusting, the part where you came here and said that, and after I did so it's not your problem. Me, I find it disgusting, so it is my guess, and the evidence shows that you find it laughable. Some here agree with you.

Shockman said:
Why? why only too options? Why disgusted or laughing?
you tell me, genius.

you know you really missed a golden opportunity. after being eerily quiet for a little while this site was starting to show signs of life and interesting talk. after a month without you it was like a new place. when you came back you could have said something like "i've been thinking about things while i was away and realised i was being an obsessive ass. i'm going to try to return to being a productive member of the scene and forget about who was right and who was wrong." and you know what...? YOU WOULD HAVE HAD ALMOST EVERYONE'S SUPPORT!

instead you come back with your dumbass bull-in-a-china-shop routine and are already pissing off people who had nothing against you in the first place.

so i laugh at you, shockman. i laugh at your feeble attempts to pschoanalyze me, i laugh at you routinely burning my name in effigy, and i laugh at you as a member of any webforums anywhere.

in case you forgot, this is what i think of you:
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/ferouscranus.htm

have a nice day. :lol:

I know what you think of me. You made it very clear that day. What I don't understand is why you said you were focusing on the positive, and was willing to give me a break, just a post before. There was no reason for it. I said that it was not just a bit clearer, but alot clearer, and that I in fact understood completly. I understand why you would say that you would not stand in my way if I got the owner of to help me out, but I can not understand why you would then say that it don't matter, that your word don't matter, that it means nothing, and then give a lame excuse like it's because that you said it here at PN and it was not official. It was all we had Nick. I understand why you don't like me, I point out your flaws, but they effect me. What I don't understand is that you think I should say "i was being an obsessive ass. i'm going to try to return to being a productive member of the scene and forget about who was right and who was wrong." Who was wrong costed me my membership at VPF. Not the ban, that was me, but the return, that was yours, It just happened to be a lie. Some one speak up if they really do believe that is not so, PLEASE.

You nearly took the words out of my mouth. That is exactly the jest of what i was going to write on my return the 8th. Just happened that I was not given that return on the 8th like I was promised. Still, I offered to forgive and forget. All it would have taken was a warning I got the very day I was let back in a day and a half late to be taken back. I would not have made that post at that point, but my post count for today would have been zero.

With the help of a few others, you averted that, Laugh it up.

Yogi, you have a lot of influence at VPForums! :)

If you ask a question, it will be answered
If you make a suggestion, it will be considered

You take part in many discusions, you have opinions on many matters
I think that you are an important part of what is good about VPForums

TMFP

Shockman said:
Still, I offered to forgive and forget. All it would have taken was a warning I got the very day I was let back in a day and a half late to be taken back. I would not have made that post at that point, but my post count for today would have been zero.

Really! Don't stop deluding yourself.

What patience you've shown since. You're like a freaking 2 year old that has to be continuously told off for the same misbehaviour - although in your case you do not believe you've ever been in the wrong, everone's a liar and your hard done by.

Strewth, roll on the next ban and a return to a "forum" once more.

Another one of Shock's VPF rant posts has been moved into the junkyard. I already told you many times Shock, keep your VPF spam in the Junkyard.

That post belongs as much as the opinion that his opinion does indeed hold weight. Jun it if you must, but junk both sides of it. The side that says otherwise.

This is after all about yogi's view on the matter. He HAS said that a number of times. What yogi says matters, and should be given more thought, and disucssion. I take his side and post support for his side. dont you agree?

Besides 'nuts this thread is about forgetfulness, and if it was not forgetfulness that caused this it was fucking lies. If it was not lies lets try to get the staff to keep their word, perhaps they just forgot to, maybe. I don't forget as much as they do, that's why I have much more to talk about.

I've been told many times to post it in the Junkyard? Bullshit 'nuts don't go fucking up a good thread. I have been told to put it in the Junkyard or the poll thread which was to stay out of the junkyard. You Know that. If you junk this fucking post, edit yours to be true. Where am I wrong here?

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Damonogy48 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back