shiva

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Trigon
Got this fancy new gaming computer, and finally able to use my old computer for cabinet/mame/gameplay use. Someone suggested to me to do videos on youtube about this, as well as reviews etc. Not sure I have the time, my place isn't exactly very good for this, but thinking about it at least. Kind of need someone for stuff like spotlights, vpin product reviews from someone that actually knows the in and outs about vpin. But,I have never done this before, and certainly don't have the knowledge (I'm busy enough as it is to learn)

Still,something very basic is better than nothing, so anyone who does this, what do you recommend for software and hardware down the road. How easy is this actually. At the moment, I have a mic and a 720p camera, pretty much what I am going to use. Recommendations people?

I use OBS studio and find it very easy to use.

Have that. found it a bit on the tech geek side. of course, you can say that about a lot of other products. Give it a try again.

give it a go, just be yourself

If you have an Nvidia video card, it should come equipped with a screen recorder. I don't do much recording but I used it once and it did OK.

Just to complete GeorgeH answer, he means that you need to install (if not already) Nvidia Geforce Experience. I did used this for awhile but has been a long time since. Surely it hasn't change much regarding operation so it should be pretty straight forward. I used it a long time ago to record some gameplay footage and it really was OK. Never tried streaming though it should be able to handle that as well as it is one of nvidia sales points at least with the newer RTX 30xx series.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back