Thread topic in browser title bar?

GHoSTFaCe

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Could you guys modify the site to put the title of the current thread in the browser title bar? I often forget what thread I'm in (because I open multiples at once), and it would be handy to see at a glance which topic I'm reading. The way it is now, I need to scroll the window to the top of the page to look it up, then scroll back down to read the messages.

During the recovery days right after the last crash, I noticed the site was actually doing this for a day or two but it hasn't since. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, check the title bar at VPF when reading a thread.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
I still need to upgrade the forums and perhaps this will work better in the future but you can have this work for you now..

Make sure you are logged in and it will only work if you are in maximized mode by clicking on the link at the top.

Yep, you're right, works fine in maximized mode, I'll use that for now... Other mode's nicer though, so don't give up on it! Thanks... :)

GHoSTFaCe said:
Yep, you're right, works fine in maximized mode, I'll use that for now... Other mode's nicer though, so don't give up on it! Thanks... :)

The current thread is now displayed in the browser title bar, you don't have to maximize the view anymore!
:smash:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: simon.bethke is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back