TIMESHOCK Pinball ...

mattstryker25

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Hi all,
For those who don't have the 4 Pro Pinball games here's one of them - Timeshock :D

Unzip it , open the yellow folder and click the Timeshock.exe to start the game , press ENTER to turn it on , then the down arrow to shoot the ball off .

Enjoy if you haven't got it,

Matt :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a warezed game, which means Jon as the owner of this site could get into trouble for linking it here.

Sorry, but the link will probably have to be removed,...

Timeshock....

Oh OK ,
sorry about that , I don't want to get anyone in trouble :(

If anyone wants it PM me then ..

Thats nice of you.
Thanks for understanding. :cheers:

Timeshock ...

No probs mate :D

I have to go out soon to meet a friend for lunch
so I'll be back later this arvo if anyone PM's me.

Have a great day / night,

That small file wouldn't have the music for the game anyway, which is one of the main selling points of the game. Maybe this thread should be closed.

blah, just delete the thread and be done with it. TImeshock is by far the best computer sim table made.

Hell, the game is available almost for free at goodoldgames.com for only $5.99, along with Big Race USA. My original copy was from some grab-bag compilation of computer pinball games that didn't have the original music. This is the first time I've got to enjoy the game in all its glory!
http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/pro_pinball_timeshock

It's certainly technically and graphically excellent, but for me this table simulation just doesn't live up to all the hype - it's not "all that". I would rate Big Race USA above this.

But for those that enjoy it, great!

you know on Real arcade a while back...

There were two very good pin sims that played rather well, one was Devils Island, the other was thrillride (I think) it was about 6-7 yrs. ago for that first one. I was married at that time and had bought the d/load off real arcade.com's site don't have it anymore, but recently I saw devils island on real arcade too, can't recall exactly when though...

It's certainly technically and graphically excellent, but for me this table simulation just doesn't live up to all the hype - it's not "all that". I would rate Big Race USA above this.
i feel similarly. actually one thing that's a big letdown for me regarding the PP series is the relatively weak execution of the themes. the voices are kind of lame, the music is pretty mediocre and the DMD's are pretty forgettable.

it's really not their fault, though. they did an incredible job everywhere else, but the better the overall sim the more it draws comparisons to real tables, like the williams tables. well, too bad for PP, but williams themes were so consistently excellent that they naturally showed up lots of other machines... including the PP series.

i don't know... maybe i'm just a tough sell. :)

i feel similarly. actually one thing that's a big letdown for me regarding the PP series is the relatively weak execution of the themes. the voices are kind of lame, the music is pretty mediocre and the DMD's are pretty forgettable.

Yeah, I think it's the weakness of those elements that make playing those PP tables a disappointing experience for me.

If only they'd be able to licence Williams properties for their simulations... :shock:

http://www.realarcade.com/game/devilsislandpinball

http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/3-d-ultra-pinball-thrillride

Last edited:
I gotta admit, after taking 10 years off from playing Pro Pinball, it didn't exactly age well. I think some of the VP tables are better in execution than Timeshock. But at the time (sez grandpa :oldman), PP really was the best pinball sim available, especially compared to the Microsoft one that had a Gottlieb license, and still managed to blow it. I also played a lot of Balls of Steel at the time... I'm imagining they wouldn't hold up too well today, either.

Thanks for the info about Devil's Island Pinball , I never knew about that one , will have to check it out.
I bought Thrillride back in about 2000 / 2001 and loved playing that for ages , especially the nightime section where after you turn all the lampoles off you get
the fireworks display , God I haven't played it for ages , might have to get the CD out again :D
I also had Creep Night ( Tales from the Crypt ) and some other one I can't remember
now , I'll have to look through the box , also had the demo version of Balls of Steel
and the free download of a table that plugged Dutch beer I think where after a while the ball turned into a fireball and up the top of the table you had to hit the bar stools , anyone remember the name of that one? I also have the full widescreen installation of WORMS pinball if anyone wants it?

there is no music like there should be....It must mean that it isnt a complete game...:(
It is also not 'complete' in that the maximum resolution is only 1024x768.

(Which sucks bigtime because compared to 1600x1200 with full AA and AF via the driver the table looks just lame on such a low resolution.)

It is that cheap quality-reduced version that was included as a 'giveaway' on some PC-Magazine CDs to be precise. I have this one too on a CD from the ComputerBild Spiele Game-Magazine. IMO good for demonstration, but if you like the table you should really get the full version with all the high resolutions. Especially on a good CRT the difference is quite remarkable,...

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back