• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.
Tin Whistle (Bagatelle) VP8

VP8 SS Flipperless Original Table Tin Whistle Bagatelle released! v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

Anthias

Pinball Player
Hi guys.

Here is my latest flipperless table - a bagatelle that I think is a little bit unique, and it is quite playable. It's prominant feature is the each ball is actually two balls, launched one from the left, and one from the right, and if your drop one into a scoring lane at the bottom, you get to shoot it again. thus the game can last for quite a while. Enjoy :)

Attachments

• tinwhistless.jpg
    tinwhistless.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 338

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Tin Whistle is a ton of fun and I'm having a toot! :whistle:

Download Tin Whistle Bagatelle Here!
(I've moved the download to the Bagatelle category)

ThankYou Anthias for this fine original Bagatelle!

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
In my opinion this is your best bagatelle yet, and surely your ,ost challenging. Now if only I could convince you to make two bagtelle for every flippered table you make, I'd be even happier than I am right now, playing Tin Whistle.

John

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
In my opinion this is your best bagatelle yet, and surely your most challenging. Now if only I could convince you to make two bagtelle for every flippered table you make, I'd be even happier than I am right now, playing Tin Whistle.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!