Tmnt stern

Balrog81

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
TMNT
Hi.

I made this post in Hope of someone would just make this table playable with a score board, multiball and make the Ball not stuck. The rules is not important to begin with. What matters is the table is playable :-) its just too awesome to let go. Turtles rules! ;)

See link for table info and image.

teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_stern

Thank you.

So you uploaded Fast Draws TMNT Stern table that he made, to PinSimDB almost a year ago? With no changes? And asking for other people to complete his table? Hmm, what is wrong with this picture?
We all would love to see his table/tables completed!!
Fast Draw does not fully script his tables, but what he does do, is fully appreciated.
He usually works on newer tables that would normally be released after a 5 year waiting period of the table being on the market.
If he removed his tables, I am sure he had a good reason to do so. Even if he didn't have a good reason, it was his choice to make.

Fast Draw did encourage people to script the table rules in themselves, as you can see here..
(This is 4 months after you uploaded his table to PinSimDB. Look at the dates on posts.)
https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=44531#entry481701

Keep in mind that this table was just released by Stern in 2020. (2 years ago.)

If we are lucky, maybe JPSalas will release a version of this like his Deadpool and Ghostbusters tables. (Based on Originals, but not exact replicas.)

For future reference, I would encourage you to not upload other peoples tables, without making any changes to them.

Hopefully we all will see a working version of this table released some time in the future!!

Carry on.

Okay, I really want to see this table finish or at least make it playable with multiball and score, (rules can come later.)
So I decided to make the first model for the table. I dont have a clue about programming or using the editor, so hope that someone would join my quest to get this table going?
Next prop, when I get the time, The Turtles Van! :-D If anyone got textures for the toys and so on for this table, please send it to me, because it will speed up my process, when making the models. So who is game on out there to help me get closer to completing the table? :-D

Attachments

• Turtles Stern model.jpg
    Turtles Stern model.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 23
Im still working on this! :-D Expect a table real soon, within the next weeks! Still need the Turtles van and correct some texture to the table! But! What I am looking for now is someone who perhaps could script the table, fix bugs here and there, I allready fixede all the places I could where the ball would get stuck, but there are still bugs im affraid, where the ball suddently disapapear. So anyone out there want to helt finish this awesome table, please speak up and let me know.! :-D Thank you

Attachments

• Krang render.png
    Krang render.png
    228.5 KB · Views: 18
Download link for the new table.

Attachments

• s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    897.3 KB · Views: 22
  • s5.jpg
    s5.jpg
    404.9 KB · Views: 22
So you uploaded Fast Draws TMNT Stern table that he made, to PinSimDB almost a year ago? With no changes? And asking for other people to complete his table? Hmm, what is wrong with this picture?
We all would love to see his table/tables completed!!
Fast Draw does not fully script his tables, but what he does do, is fully appreciated.
He usually works on newer tables that would normally be released after a 5 year waiting period of the table being on the market.
If he removed his tables, I am sure he had a good reason to do so. Even if he didn't have a good reason, it was his choice to make.

Fast Draw did encourage people to script the table rules in themselves, as you can see here..
(This is 4 months after you uploaded his table to PinSimDB. Look at the dates on posts.)
https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=44531#entry481701

Keep in mind that this table was just released by Stern in 2020. (2 years ago.)

If we are lucky, maybe JPSalas will release a version of this like his Deadpool and Ghostbusters tables. (Based on Originals, but not exact replicas.)

For future reference, I would encourage you to not upload other peoples tables, without making any changes to them.

Hopefully we all will see a working version of this table released some time in the future!!

Carry on.

I think Maybe there is a language barrier , but for what its worth he posted this on VPU which shows he did Make a bunch of changes, he explains why he can't go any further, and was asking for soMe help with finishing it off. He didn't explain that here, but here is what he wrote on VPU,
"
Granit startede on this table, and made the foundation.
I have updated the table and done the following :

Fixed missing graphics/textures, so now the textures are about 98% correct.
Fixed places where the ball would get stuck.
Added toys: Krang - Turtles Plane - Turtles Van.
Optimized the long loading time to almost nothing.
Added The Turtles movie intro on the backglass.

I am a 3D artist and don't got any programming skills, so I cant finish this table, so I hope a friendly soul with some programming skills
would make this table even more complete ? See the to do list:

What needs fixing:

The black hole in the upper left corner, the ball needs to go in there and come out of the other black hole on the right.
The scoreboard needs to be fixed from an EM scoreboard to a more awesome digital scoreboard.
Multiball start at random, and needs to be fixed, perhaps with a lock ball function, that will release into a multiball.
A basic set of rules added to the table would be nice, and make it even more fun to play 🙂

Permission to mod: Yes please do 😄

See short video:

Please someone finish this table, thank you 😄"

I think had he written that here, he would have been received with a friendlier response, nobody thought he was doing anything wrong with that inforMation. I don't know the guy but read his post while doing My updates.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: blackspatular is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back