TMNT WIP

lordy be! looks like I'll be lost playing this for quite some time, but what a great pin to get lost on! I love pins with many different events/ objects to do/collect! coming along very nicely! Never being that much a tmnt fan, I DO love your pin though, it looks challenging enough to get me on the tmnt wave so to speak!

So, don't leave me hanging Steve. Have you finished this one, and if so, where can I get it. Never thought much of the cartoon, but as a kid I had a turtle named Elephant, so I'd play the table is her/her/it's memory.

when I was married back in the '02, my step kids and then my entire scout troop (was scoutmaster for 9 years!) loved them as a bad, kiddie-cult thing, so I still can recall at times my entire scout troop were playing the TMNT card game (like MAGIC, the gathering 'except with turtle events) so I too am eagerly awaiting this table...

Tada!

Boom Tish! ;)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: AnushDCosta is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back