shiva

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Trigon
First off, I wish to thank all the supporting members of shivasite for coming through, we have actually exceeded expectations, and I am pretty sure people will be extremely pleased once they see what we got.

I also am asking that people that donate get in touch with me if you are not listed as a supporting member and not able to view the Supporting Members Forum at shivaSite. I have a list of names, but not the user name or a email, and I would like to not only add you to the SM Board, but it would be nice to thank you as well...

Please make sure you do this, as there will be some major changes to the site, and supporting members will also receive a lot of new features, and previews as well of upcoming content. It also is your chance to help shape the site the way you want it, in fact, there will be some major policy changes at shivaSite, and supporting members should have a say in that before those policies are implimented.

Glad to hear that it is going well for you

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back