No permission to download
Solid State Machines

Neo

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Medieval Madness
Hey all,

I've released Tokimeki Forever With You 2.0 to P-O and it is available for download in the downloads section. I finally got this done after over a year of just general lollygagging about (pursuing other endeavors, games, RL issues, and a loss of interest in VP for a while).

The update to 2.0 was long-overdue, and has some minor bugfixes as well as some new features, including a new score display system used on the table, new backglass art, tweaks of the playfield and flippers to make shots easier to hit, increased the tables ability to retain the playfield state, added new Timed-Game and Single-Girl optional game modes.

Updates since 1.0 (way back in 2004...)

-Replaced the text-based display system for game/stat scores and credit/ball displays to a reel-based system
-Fixed a missing-timer issue from 1.0 involving the Concert kicker
-Table will now retain the state of S-L-O-T, S-A-K-I, and the loop status between players/balls
-Flipper tweaks to improve realism and aiming-Rebuilt playfield to make the Stadium, Concert, and Museum areas easier to hit-Rebuilt the attract mode lights to behave similarly to the lights on BGC 2035
-Added operator system. Press F6 to access. Options appear as numbers in the Credit display. See table rules for the settings. Options to include setting balls per game, replay scores and credit structure-Implemented a more-realistic table cabinet
-Rebuilt the backdrop and added additional backdrops to choose from (there are three to choose from in the editor. The screenshot shows Backglass 3, which is what the table is set to by default)
-Implemented additional music for the table
-Added invisible wall to keep ball out of the gap when the upper flipper is up
-Added script fix to handle the DisplayStats sub when called with < 0 or > 4 players
-Changed slots to allow the player to have some control over when the reels stop using the flipper keys
-Added Single-Girl Game option (it is selected by setting Option 18 to 1)
-Added Timed Game option (selected by setting Option 19 to 1 or 2)
-New playfield image-based decals-Removed key commands to reset high scores. This is now done through the Operator Mode options.

Press F6 when the table is in Attract Mode to access the operator menu. Press the 8 and 9 keys when in the operator menu to go through the different options. Press the 0 key when you see an option you want to change, then press the 8 and 9 keys to go through the values. Press 0 again to confirm. Press the 7 key to go back a step.

Table rules can be found in Table Info (Table|Table Info... in the VP Editor), and the table zip has a text version of the rulesheet.

Hope you all like this game. It was a great deal of fun to build, and I hope I succeeded in making it fun for you to play.

You'll need an account at Pinball-Originals to download. I've only been here a few times, and stupid me can't seem to find the button/link to upload tables here.

Table: http://www.pinball-originals.com/dl...mp;file_id=1122

Music Pack: http://www.pinball-originals.com/dl...mp;file_id=1123

The table file is about 4.2MB, and the music pack is about 12.4MB. While not necessary to play the game, I'd recommend downloading the music pack as the music enhances the game and lets you play it as it was meant to be played.

Take Care

Attachments

• Tokimeki Forever 2.0.jpg
    Tokimeki Forever 2.0.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 321
Thanks for Tokimeki Forever Neo, I just downloaded it and tried a couple of games without realizing there was a Music Pack, it's a lot of Fun!

The upload link at Pinball Nirvana is on the top of the Downloads section, Add download., the download links at pinball-originals were kinda funky for me with Firefox, the table wanted to save without an extension, the music pack saved as some weird file name (c6c24fa45e287cd9e53567e3179e8ed3.zip) so I've temporarily added them in this post.
:orcbeer:

Last edited:
Doh! I was staring right at it LOL.

I think the d/l links are partially my fault as I put a "2.0" in the filename of the table file (and the music pack as well) and IIRC the software they use at P-O has trouble with that. Other than that I don't know why the music pack had the weird filename. Maybe it was the fact I also used Firefox when I uploaded there caused it.

I just uploaded the table file to the downloads area (I changed the filename to Tokimeki Forever With You 2.zip), so the link to the table file in this thread can be deleted. Would the VP Originals area be a good place to also put the music pack, or would someplace else be better?

Take Care

Doh! I was staring right at it LOL.

I think the d/l links are partially my fault as I put a "2.0" in the filename of the table file (and the music pack as well) and IIRC the software they use at P-O has trouble with that. Other than that I don't know why the music pack had the weird filename. Maybe it was the fact I also used Firefox when I uploaded there caused it.

I just uploaded the table file to the downloads area (I changed the filename to Tokimeki Forever With You 2.zip), so the link to the table file in this thread can be deleted. Would the VP Originals area be a good place to also put the music pack, or would someplace else be better?

Take Care

Thanks Neo, I deleted the files from my above post and added a link to the Music Pack in your download Details. Kindly let me know if anything should be changed.

Looks good Jon. Many thanks Sir.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Popotte has posted a new reply in the thread "How Do I Move a DMD on the Backbox Using Script...
      Back