Tomorrow, Wendy

Elton...check these Rush songs. They have never been "trendy" or "fashionable"....and Geddy Lee is an eternal Geek.....but they have a humongous "cult" following.... they sold out Globe Arena, here in Stockholm 2 years ago...without ZERO advertising... in 5 hours (15.500 tickets)....fantastic live band....!

"Spirit of Radio"... in front of 20.000 people (1990):
YouTube - RUSH Spirit of Radio

...and in front of 500.000 people (2004):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIClgfjMBys

Good old 2112:
YouTube - Rush 2112

Another favourite band of mine....Dave Matthews Band....one of the best things coming from the US....performing Dylan's "All Along the Watchtower". Cool version....not quite as good as with Santana in "Listener Supported" tho'...
YouTube - Dave Matthews Band - Folsom Field - All Along the Watchtower

saw DMB live in Tampa Amphitheatre 2 years ago....great....even lots of good looking bitches....those you never see on a Rush, AC/DC or Iron Maiden concert....!!! :)

Yeah, I've got a few Dave Matthews Band including AATW, Deed is Done, Wild Horses and Where Are You Going.

I have so many songs around the place it's a job to keep track of what I've got LOL!

Haven't been to a concert in 30 years - cannot stand crowds :(

Last saw Yes, or was it ELP, or Quintessence, or Hawkwind ? Oh shit, I have no idea. I was mainly astral travelling in those days. It certainly was a long time ago and seems like even longer LOL.

I don't suppose you'd remember the Incredible String Band. Oh nevermind, it was a bad idea - you're far too healthy a person to be involved in such circumstances. But if I get a mind too later I'll post Witches Hat from the Hangmans Beautiful Daughter album from the mid 60's. Mind bending stuff but I still like it :)

Well it very much looks like I crashed and burned with the Uriah Heep. Mmmm. Okay ... what about some Lynyrd then ....

... and another while I'm in a generous mood LOL

Just realised that I hadn't posted Witches Hat for you all. So here it is.

My musical diversity know no bounds LOL :)

Attachments

• incredible_string_band__witches_hat_442.mp3
    2.4 MB · Views: 219
Someone's downloaded Witches Hat. Mmmmm ... did they like it? It's an acquired taste in music. :)

Heard Yusuf Islam on 'Later with Jools Holland' the other night. Quite interesting after a 30 year abstinence from music. Not sure of the brass section though?

What's the verdict peeps?

Just uploading da track now...Elton. ;)

How did you do that then without having a download link?

Right click and save as if you want to download the track. ;)

Thanks StevOz. It's gotta be time for bed now though! :)

Err, got to bed at 5am....got woken at 10.30am, not good...went to the golf course got the greens ready. Played like a demon, runner up on the 14 holes, 32 stableford points, 9 pars, 4 bogie's and 1 double bogey. :D

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back