• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP NINE!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

VP8 SS Recreation TOTAN 2.1 and X-Files 1.01E released

Solid State Machines

kristian

Pinball Wizard
Hi.... I finally put these available for download.

TOTAN 2.1 is the official version but AJ doesn't want to create a download slot for the table... for some strange reason... although I have requested it from the admins about 2 years ago... and then multiple times after that. However it's now abvailable at Pinball Nirvana. Other authors who have done stuff for this table are PacDude, wpcmame, Guittar, Fuseball & Pk.

Magnox (the author of X-Files) authorized this enchanced table which I once did for myself. Just some minor tweaking like new cabinet, some gfx and fixed the ball-thru-flipper bug. Guittar did the main gfx... I don't maintain the table so if you want some improvements... whatever you do don't contact me. I uploaded it to old Shivasite back then... so it's not a new release by any means...

Both are available at Pinball Nirvana downloads.
http://www.pinballnirvana.com/index.php?name=UpDownload

678.jpg

679.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
    @ freebird1963: *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ********...