Tracking down Sphere's, Shiva's, Emkaah's, Ale's tables, and others

1234fd

Eclectic end-user
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Wide screen! The next best one ever!
EDIT: this discussion splits from my post here. --Ike

Sphere, shiva are the first that come to my mind. I'm actually downloading about 30 oldies but goldies, & will come back to comment after testing them.
Nice to meet you again after such a long time

Last edited by a moderator:
Sphere, shiva are the first that come to my mind. I'm actually downloading about 30 oldies but goldies, & will come back to comment after testing them.
Nice to meet you again after such a long time
You, too! :)

Sphere is probably next on my update list. He made at least 27 tables, but only a couple are uploaded here right now. I should get the other 25 finished within the week, I think.

Shiva's stuff needs more work, but for now can be found in these two places:
https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/index.php?resources/authors/shiva.184/
http://shiva.pinballnirvana.com/files/index.php

Pinball is like rock'n roll : Here to stay.
Keep on nudging !

PS: Thank you IKE!

Hello, sir,
haven't seen you around for awhile(!)

The site has been undergoing some significant upgrades the past few months, as you can read about above. I'm also trying to make sure we have all the best, classic tables and resources preserved.

If you feel like looking through the resources, feel free. Maybe there are some classics or valuable stuff you remember that we don't have online at the moment.
One more suggestion : EEMKAH, Space Shuttle . Thanks in advance

One more suggestion : EEMKAH, Space Shuttle . Thanks in advance
Oh wow, I remember that name!

Ah... and it's actually "Emkaah," I think. I kept getting zero results with the other spelling. Took me a while to figure out I wasn't crazy(!)

So... I'm not seeing Emkaah's version right at the moment, but let me ask you this-- was this an original, or a re-creation of the Williams, Zaccaria, or Mecatronics "Space Shuttle" games?

I don't know. I will ask Rascal or Steely. They should know. Maybe I could get it from them.

The fastest table I knew with F14 - Tomcat from JP

I don't know. I will ask Rascal or Steely. They should know. Maybe I could get it from them.

The fastest table I knew with F14 - Tomcat from JP
Wow, you still keep in touch with los dos genios? (that still works in Português, no?)

I'm not on VPF.org much, but I miss them. I actually knew Steely from a different gaming venue (Armagetron) before I knew him from VP.

Crazy... it's almost 20 years since I've been in this scene. So many memories and colleagues / acquaintances / friends I lost touch with along the way. :s

Last edited:
Last edited:
Rascal said he still does not eat veggies.
HAHAHA

Actually it's kind of weird and I still don't know how much he's kidding about all that. I remember him saying he had some hand tremors or something going on ten years ago.

Emkaah's Space Shuttle has been uploaded by destruk to VPF at the beginning. That's why I could not find it.

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?s=c1ac6e2fd40e2f50ea56524638bf45b6&showtopic=1237 (May I do this here?)

Steely was apparently sleeping.

EDIT: Maybe this is not the right place to post this in the forum?
It's fine with me, particularly since it probably came from the original VPF. For some reason I guess it never got uploaded here, so I'll take care of that later.

Thanks for finding it. Pretty sweet-looking table for so long ago, too!

According to Roland's list, Emkaah also re-created Blast Off (Williams 67) and Smarty (Williams 68). I don't think we have those versions either, so I'll have to hunt those down... EDIT: Okay, they're over at IRP, which Jon also hosts. You can get them here if you need them:
https://irpinball.org/60s.htm

Maybe I should split these posts out to an Emkaah thread when I get these three tables uploaded.

Last edited:
Okay, it turns out we did have the table, already uploaded long ago:
Space Shuttle by Emkaah, with Ale

I'm about to upload the rest of the Emkaah / Ale team's tables:
-Blast Off
-Liberty Belle*
-Smarty
-Triple Action

...but I can't find Ale's version of "Liberty Belle" (Gottlieb, 1962) online. Maybe it's part of a torrent or something?

@1234fd and @JonPurpleHaze,
Could either of you let me know if you have that table?

Last edited:
10 days ago, I did not had any tables. I'm on the hunt too!

10 days ago, I did not had any tables. I'm on the hunt too!
Let me know if you're looking for any particular originals.

I have access to a couple of big archives of originals, and am planning on uploading the best of all that in the coming weeks and months.

Great news !
This site is going through a great revival process & it seems to me the the newer VP folks are not( yet?) aware about it.

:appl::yourock:

Okay, I went through the torrent I recently downloaded and found 2 .zip files for Liberty Bell(e) in the Visual Pinball [VP1-VP7] Recreated Tables folder, one is for Gottlieb 62 with 2 versions, the other is Ash's Table for Williams 1977 and is Liberty Bell. It's available at IRP.

Okay, I went through the torrent I recently downloaded and found 2 .zip files for Liberty Bell(e) in the Visual Pinball [VP1-VP7] Recreated Tables folder, one is for Gottlieb 62 with 2 versions, the other is Ash's Table for Williams 1977 and is Liberty Bell. It's available at IRP.
Thank you, man!

Yeah, the IRP version is Patrick's. It was only when I saw Roland's VPLauncher master list that I found out that Ale did a version. I guess the next step is to email Roland, who maybe hopefully still has the Ale version.

Side note: "The man with the torrent will instantly be considered the new village elder!"
--olde rustic proverb

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that the 2 versions are from Patrick and Akite3d.

Akite3d.com is Patrick's old site, now offline.

When in doubt, if you see two versions, look at the screenshot. They will look wildly different.

About VPLauncher, it was awesome, decided to resurrect a subdomain at PN, it contained uploads from 2009 for VPLauncher but I think they might go back to 2004:

Used to run VPLauncher for VP Tables years ago and I'm certain Roland would love to have the dat file and pack files updated, if you can't reach him.

I spent a few months updating the dat file, screenshots, rules and flyers packs back in 2004 and he was very helpful.
So many years ago, hope Roland is ok and I loved VPLauncher!
:pinball:

So many years ago, hope Roland is ok and I loved VPLauncher!
His site is still up, FWIW. Also, the other day I happened to google his name and found a famous fellow in Germany by that name. Can't help but wonder if that's his father. The age fits, as I think Roland is maybe in his mid-to-late 40's IIRC.

Btw, one thing I just learned about Sphere is that he did plenty of FP tables, too. This may be an even bigger job than I realised, tracking down every one of his pinball creations(!)

Actually, it looks like he used to offer all his tables right on his site, but it's no longer up, and the internet archive doesn't do a very good job preserving it.
http://www.georg-reiter.de/44.html

EDIT: no, I was wrong. The full VP and FP lists are still viewable. If you want to see them, copy the header / category links from top of that page, strip out the Archive.Org info, then resubmit them in the WayBackMachine.

These are absolutely invaluable lists, because they show the date ranges and final versions of all his VP & FP tables. Getting them all collected might be a serious challenge, hmm...

Last edited:
I'm looking for this table : Knockout WS, published by BOB in 2011. All I found is that post,:

It has the same apron as my Knockout table. I just made it in VP earlier this year. I don't know if you've looked at it, but you might be able to use something from it.

The widescreen version pic is below, but there is also a 4:3 table version. You can get it at VPF.

Attachments
At VPF, there is only a 4:3 version

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back