Back to the Future (2004 Sankyo)
210.jpg

Dynamite Girl (Daiichi)
211.jpg

Does some one have roms for them

Joe said:
Does some one have roms for them

Hi Joe,

None of the Tables on this site require Roms...

I know that I was just asking so may be one day these and others can be in pinmame

Looks very interesting.

What buttons you use with Back to the Future? I only found _enter_ which launches the ball. There was nothing in the table info section, either. Might be a good idea to put some basic rules there?

Are these games recreations of real arcade machines?

The message on the top, at the right of the first screen is: Press Start or Press 6 for rules
Edge holes: add 7 balls and play reels 7 times for 7 balls. Red hole: add 15 balls and play reels and play reels 15 times for 7 balls. - Preference Parameters: Start =S Plunger=Up - Nudge: Tiltleft=1 Tiltright=3 Tiltcenter=2.

These machines are actually on sale on some US pachinko and pachislot internet stores. For most of them, details are also on Sankyo website (in japanese).

The orange version of Back to the future is also actually on sale on ebay (time left 5 hours). Go on ebay and select back future and pinball
The real version of the visual pinball game is also actually on sale on slotusa.com. In google type "back to the future" pachinko.

Oops I missed the message on the top.

Thanks Patrick. I'll definitely try this out. I've never seen a real Pachinko game. Looks like very cool stuff.

DOH, I missed the instructions on the top of the screen too. Wasn't sure if I'd like pachinko, but it's an interesting game. I'd like it even better if there was more nudging involved.

tiltjlp

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back