Two Pachinkos Being Updated

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
In my recent poll to see what sorts of games folks who enjoy flipperless would like to see me work on, several people mentioned Pachinkos. My only experince with that kind of game came from my partnership with Patrick, a nice fellow from France, so I have received permission from him to update any of his solo tables to VP9.

>> Hello
>>
>> How do you do?
>>
>> I am please you come back.
>>
>> I agree that you update the tables.
>>
>> Sincerely
>> Patrick

So, to learn a bit more about Pachinkos before working on any new ones, I’ll be updating two that Patrick I did as a team. They are The Missile, and Japanese Smart Ball. Anyone with experience playing Pachinko can PM me about helping me test them once I complete the updates.

Attachments

• The Missile.jpg
    The Missile.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 279
  • Smart Ball.jpg
    Smart Ball.jpg
    624 KB · Views: 285
the 'missile' one is almost exactly like one I had bought from Sears when I was about 13! it cams in a plain cardboardbox with one hundred steel balls and instructions written in Chinese! That was interesting, to see my dad trying to figure out how to decipher Chinese enough to load the balls and place the fuses and lamps into it! (you would think there would have been a picture) so I am available for playtesting that one, as I have many hours with one similar!

the 'missile' one is almost exactly like one I had bought from Sears when I was about 13! it cams in a plain cardboardbox with one hundred steel balls and instructions written in Chinese! That was interesting, to see my dad trying to figure out how to decipher Chinese enough to load the balls and place the fuses and lamps into it! (you would think there would have been a picture) so I am available for playtesting that one, as I have many hours with one similar!

I'll keep you in mind whenever I get it updated. If I forget that you offered, I'll post about it again when the time comes. Thanks.

That SmartBall machine looks interesting, I wouldn't have thought of that as pachinko, though. It looks more like a modern-day bagatelle (but with a LOT more balls). I bet all those balls on the real machines made the playfield below hard to see at times.

As far as I know it's considered a Pachinko/Bagatelle hybrid. It's loads of fun to play, that's for sure, as I update it. The bottom half of the game is for balls to be displayed once played, and don't interfere with the view of the actual playfield. It's kind of interesting watching as more balls rain down from above when you hit a bonus trigger. I'm still working on it, and hope to solve what issues there are before too long. I could use a tester or two.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back