Unbelievable insights in to... Pac-Man

You can always go on discord and ask him about Aztec ;)
Oh shit, he's also missing Ankh, Omicron and Squish 'Em.
OTOH, he found some good-looking games I'd somehow never seen before in that video.

Guess this is what happens when people from two different eras compare collections.

Or there are 30k and he's not going alphabetically :D

So, a fascinating Pacman variant (probably not finished) got recently released, in which the computer plays Pacman, and you get to direct the ghosts. It's playable in web-browser, here:

Controls:
FunctionKeyboard
Start controlling the ghostsSpace
Queue more commandsArrow keys
Switch selected ghost1-4
Quit levelHold Escape

This is a super-cool idea, but at present, IMO it requires a load of micro-management. Now, for a casual gamer like me, that's kind of a no-go. Others may be completely cool with it, who knows.

On the positive tip, the dev seems receptive to my ideas about how to improve little details about the game, so I'm going to do my best to help make it more playable. *knock on wood*

Okay, just spitballing here-- it might even make more sense if, instead of queuing up moves by hand, the player could instead use simple commands to program the ghosts, ala the classic "RoboWars" lineage of games?

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back