Update: Health, and why some updates / releases are held off or taking longer than originally expected.

Did the doctor need to pry your laptop from your grip, before starting the operation?
I am thinking he did!
I was going to say to try and take it easy for awhile so you can heal, but I know your passion for this hobby will make that difficult.
I mean when you had a stroke, you worked on table next day! That was crazy!!

Your health is more important!
Please rest as long as you need too!

LOL... well.... I worked on a table days later after the stroke... but at that time.... I didn't know it was a stroke. :) (I couldn't get up and walk at that time... so I figured... why not do what I normally do).

I'm in my happy chair at home now. The same chair I create everything in. :)

Yah, it was not exactly a pleasant experience... and I'm bleeding from my crotch area like crazy.... but it's finally done.

They basically enter into the arteries on the left and right sides, down by your manly bits. They send wires / cameras, etc up into the heart and put a device in there to block the hole I had between the two sides of the heart. I was awake for it all... and it didn't exactly tickle.... but nowhere near as bad as the pain from kidney stones and the stint / wire I had coming out of my manly bits back then. :p

...They basically enter into the arteries on the left and right sides, down by your manly bits. They send wires / cameras, etc up into the heart and put a device in there to block the hole I had between the two sides of the heart. I was awake for it all... and it didn't exactly tickle.... but nowhere near as bad as the pain from kidney stones and the stint / wire I had coming out of my manly bits back then. :p
Whoa... glad to hear you passed that hellish gauntlet, Terry. *geez-louise*

Although at the same time-- am I sensing a fresh new upcoming table theme? :D

Great news. The fact you're already answering us is a marker for insanity though :p

I still think you should take the opportunity to relax a bit on the other hand good to see you back already and hopefully it's a sign of a rapid recover ahead.

Take care.

@TerryRed - Great to hear about the procedure and the hopeful improvement it will bring. Glad to have you at this hobby and in this forum.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Itchigo has posted a new reply in the thread "Sounds library".
      Back