Updated table listing 12/25/2022

druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777
Here is an updated table list of my work for VPX for reference. Folks have asked for an updated list so here it is.

Created and zipped via Linux Mint.

The file inside the zip file, has no extension.
If you download it, you can add .txt to the end of file, and it shows up and can be read in notepad.
Thanks for the list!!
Carry on.

@druadic,
Will, in future, you should be able to delete and re-attach in the first post.

One-stop shopping and all that.

ok. can do.

UPDATED 12-25-2022.

Sorry nothing has been uploaded here as "the site that shall not be named" has kept me pretty busy for a long while. It's the reason I've been hiding in the dark for so long (approximately a year). I didn't want to say anything but well, on top of my health and TRYING to get some tables done for "that site" without permission to release those works, it's been kind of a nightmare as they have kept running me ragged. I've also released some flippered works for "that site" so it's been very strange.

I MAY have some new stuff coming but it will be awhile. Depends on what I can get finished.

Without permission from the "other list" included I cannot and WILL NOT release anything from that list (Same goes for images and etc).

Two lists; one list is for Pinball Nirvana and Rogue Pinball together.

Attachments

• druadic TBL LIST 12-25-22.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: simon.bethke is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back