• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.
Sure Shot (Carlson Manufacturing Co., 1932) VP8

VP8 Flipperless Recreation UPDATED: Target, 1935 and Sure Shot, 1932 v2.3L VP6 2020-01-28

No permission to download

druadic

Stay tuned.....
Site Supporters
Both tables now have adjustable table slopes for further gaming enjoyment! Hope these make these older games a bit more fun and challenging.

druadic

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
I think the adjustable slope feature is great, Will. I like mastering a table, but once I have, a lot of the fun is gone. Being able to change the slope makes for a brand new challenge. I used to be so good at Sure Shot, but not now. But in time I will be again.

John

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Thank's for the updates druadic !

I just has a chance to try them out and they are now even better, the slope feature is very nice :)

druadic

Stay tuned.....
Site Supporters
Have fun!

Thanks guys and enjoy yourselves. It's all that matters. Will be awhile before my next WIP is released - going through a total redraw.

Will / druadic

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!