Updating CE3K!

scapino

Pinball Wizard
Solutions
Reaction score
Just started updating my CE3K table. Got new plastic scans off of Balls of steel, and re-modeled the table more accuratly, fixed the lighting, and adjusted the angle to fill more of the screen with table.

Heres a Wip.

Kurt

Attachments

• ce3kwip01.jpg
    ce3kwip01.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 619
That do be pretty! I wish you'd do Powerplay and/or Mata Hari. :)

I'm sure I'll get around to it, Kins, but I sorta hate to abandon my babies... :)

Kurt

But but.. you need to have more babies. :D

It's looking good. I still play this one a lot. (I (heart) EMs!) :)

All your work is top class, Kurt, but I have to wonder why such a big apron at the expense of larger playfield? Much rather have more playable area, anytime (where possible).

Not a complaint mind you, just a question.

Is it an aspect thing encountered when rendering?

Well, I could cut off the apron all together, but I think its part of the table. Unfortunaly, those Gottliebs had LARGE aprons!

Also If I cut it down, you couldnt see the plunger. :)

Kurt

Apron is very important part of a VP table. There are some great looking tables without aprons (like Emkaah's Space Shuttle) but generally... without full apron & good looking cabinet the tables look just... stupid. :)

Playing the tables in bigger monitor will help a lot. I realized this when I bought my new '19 screen. It's a world of difference after '15.

PS: Close Encounters looks fantastic Kurt. (Talking about stating the obvious).
PS2: If you haven't decided your next table yet... It would be great to see you takin' on Space Station (Williams). You haven't done a solid state Williams yet - and it shouldn't be too hard to do layout wise (especially after CV).

I'm not trying to push you, merely a suggestion - have lots of good pics for SS (got them from Rob). It's a great machine and you could do it justice.

Thanks, kristian!

So many machines, so little time! :(

Kurt

Kurt.

We also have so little time also.

That sucks for us not be abled to do all.:(

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: GotBrawndo is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back