• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP TWELVE!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Updating CE3K!

scapino

Pinball Wizard
Just started updating my CE3K table. Got new plastic scans off of Balls of steel, and re-modeled the table more accuratly, fixed the lighting, and adjusted the angle to fill more of the screen with table.

Heres a Wip.

Kurt

Attachments

• ce3kwip01.jpg
    ce3kwip01.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 618

panda55

Pinball Wizard
All your work is top class, Kurt, but I have to wonder why such a big apron at the expense of larger playfield? Much rather have more playable area, anytime (where possible).

Not a complaint mind you, just a question.

Is it an aspect thing encountered when rendering?

scapino

Pinball Wizard
Well, I could cut off the apron all together, but I think its part of the table. Unfortunaly, those Gottliebs had LARGE aprons!

Also If I cut it down, you couldnt see the plunger. :)

Kurt

kristian

Pinball Wizard
Apron is very important part of a VP table. There are some great looking tables without aprons (like Emkaah's Space Shuttle) but generally... without full apron & good looking cabinet the tables look just... stupid. :)

Playing the tables in bigger monitor will help a lot. I realized this when I bought my new '19 screen. It's a world of difference after '15.

PS: Close Encounters looks fantastic Kurt. (Talking about stating the obvious).
PS2: If you haven't decided your next table yet... It would be great to see you takin' on Space Station (Williams). You haven't done a solid state Williams yet - and it shouldn't be too hard to do layout wise (especially after CV).

I'm not trying to push you, merely a suggestion - have lots of good pics for SS (got them from Rob). It's a great machine and you could do it justice.