Uploading attachment doesn't work

kristian

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Well I tried to upload new version of Solar Fire here (the attachment system) and it doesn't seem to work at all.

It obviously uploads the attachment just ok but it won't appear in the thread. Have you removed this option on purpose?

Upvote 0
Dunno..I'll have a look into it, I can see no reason why it should not work?

Glad you're checking it out Steve, I wouldn't have a clue where to look.

John

Well John I looked and it's a mystery to me, attachments are set at up to 5Mb and each user can have up to 50Mb in attachments. I checked kristians account and he has plenty in reserve, so I've no more ideas as to why it won't work for him?

Thanks for checking it out Steve. Maybe when Jon has time to drop by he'll be able to figure out the problem, and do a hack for it. I'd only make things worse if I tried to do anything. Kristian, have you tried again, maybe it was just a glitch.

John

It's weird, but after posting 12 attachments tonight, my last four failed. Maybe there's a daily limit on the number you can upload, but I doubt it. I'll e-mail JPH and let him know we're having a problem. and maybe he can come to our rescue.

John

Thanks for the notification about the attachment problems! :)

This was the problem....

Attachment Quota = 50MB
Maximum Disk Space ALL Attachments can hold on your Webspace.

We hit 51.27 MB, I've increased the limit, so all should be ok!

I'm going to post about a huge hosting upgrade that was completed last week for the site.

I've been extremely busy lately but should have some time cleared up in a couple of weeks.

Attachments

• 43520.jpg
    43520.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 808
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back