• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

    Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Users Online

bob

Add-a-ball specialist
Site Supporters
The Forums Front page says there are 4 Users Online, most ever 11 and the Homepage says there are 14 on line and gives our names even though I'm Invisible. What's up with this?
 
Upvote 0

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Hi bob,

The front page includes search bots (like Google) and real data, the forums only reveal forum members (online) minus hidden folks..

:pint:
 

davidsss

Pinball Wizard
I can see you - you look sort of red with a strange pattern accross your face, and those silver eyes are a bit wierd too.

DS
 

bob

Add-a-ball specialist
Site Supporters
davidsss said:
I can see you - you look sort of red with a strange pattern accross your face, and those silver eyes are a bit wierd too.

DS

You know davidsss, there isss a Lizard that I have to battle in my comic booksss and he talksss ssserpent like. I'll be watching you.... :spiderman: :yikes:

:peek:
 

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
bob said:
davidsss said:
I can see you - you look sort of red with a strange pattern accross your face, and those silver eyes are a bit wierd too.

DS

You know davidsss, there isss a Lizard that I have to battle in my comic booksss and he talksss ssserpent like. I'll be watching you.... :spiderman: :yikes:

:peek:

Thatsssssss sssscrewed up and cracked me up!
 

StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Beware of the spiderman, davidsss...

i6m634.jpg


:twisted:
 

tudnut

Pinball Wizard
Well, much as this is all fun (love that Spidey cartoon!), the fact remains that bob has a point. The stuff on the left frame does seem to be giving entirely different info than anything else does.
 

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
As far as I can figure the display on the left must be listing all members who visit either here of the front page, and probably for X period of time. It surely isn't current, like the list at the lower part of the forum screen, which is suppoed to reflect the past 5 minutes.

John
 

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
tudnut said:
Well, much as this is all fun (love that Spidey cartoon!), the fact remains that bob has a point. The stuff on the left frame does seem to be giving entirely different info than anything else does.

The information shown on the left has changed since this thread was started but it shows members on the site, the forums home page shows members that are browsing the forums but there are problems that i hope to fix when the forums are upgraded. The info currently is not in sync due to cookie session differences between the main site and forums.
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Top