All media is included:
Menu Image
Logo Alpha Image
Topper Image
Table Play Video
Marquee Video
Credit Text file
Rule Card Image(if available)
File should be extract in the root folder and will auto added to the correction medium location.
All Files have been properly compressed

Read more about this resource...

realsaw said:
Thanks for the work. Anyone know where to find this table (link for download doesn’t work anymore)
Welp, here's the cache of that link, FWIW:

This is a tough table to find online. AFAIK it's not on Archive.Org, VPF or VPU.

The author "Hardkoralex" is hard to find, too. Normally I'd just reach out to a site this person's at and message them, asking if they'd mind if we hosted the table here.

@NateMac00,
Under the circumstances, I think it would be okay to upload the table itself here. We can add a visible note asking the author to please check in and either give their approval or have us remove the table. Also, hopefully their email is contained in the table info. I don't mind reaching out to them that way, too.

@realsaw,
The table itself has very kindly been uploaded here by a certain someone. (hehe, not me this time)

Please enjoy!

Last edited:
I can't seem to get a scoring screen for this. F1 and enabling Ext DMD gives me two screens on the DMD. Unchecking and checking show DMD gives me no screen for scores. Videos I have seen show a DMD scoring screen but for my sanity I can't seem to get one screen.
What am I doing wrong again. Thanks.

Last edited:
They are both mods of "Rock" table, so yes I would make an alias name.

Hello. Thanks. I did a alias rockv,rock. I can't just get one. Attached is what I keep getting. If I F1 and turn off both show dmd/display and Use External DMD I get nothing. If I check just Show DMD I get nothing. If I just click External DMD I get the double. Only other thing checked is Colorized DMD. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• IMG_3895[1].JPG
    IMG_3895[1].JPG
    811.2 KB · Views: 13
@freebird1963

Try looking in table script, and on Line 34 you will see this..

VarHidden = 0

Try changing that to

VarHidden = 1

and see if that gets rid of the double scores.

First thanks for all the help.
Second Love the Football tables
Third. Nope no go. Still double DMD.

Unfortunately, I have very little experience with cabinet related issues.
I am a DT user.
Hopefully one of our cabinet users can help you solve this double score problem.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back