Vegas: PHOF and Pinball Fantasy Show July 28-30th

GravitaR

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Anyone going to be in Vegas for the Pinball Fantasy Show and visit to the PHOF July 28-30th? I'll be making the trip and was hoping to meet up with a few forum goers while there.

GravitaR

Cant believe no one from here is going. Thought for sure this place was full of pinheads that played real games. Oh well, back to the arcade I go :)

GravitaR

I'd love to go and have been researching the event for the past couple of hours in preparation for a response! When i googled "Pinball Fantasy Show" the 3rd site listed is Pinball Nirvana!

Looks like an awesome event and i simply must get to Las Vegas Soon, here is their website:
http://www.pinballfantasyshow.com

I added the event to a new calendar on the front page but have some more things to fix.... 8)

Looks great doesn't it. In fact Vegas is a pretty good place for visitors. I'll be very close next August but doubt if we'll have the opportunity to call in. Staying in St George before travelling to Page. :) but you never know, the itinerary may change over he next couple months. :)

Looking like a POTC pin or two will be there as well. Great news as I'll finally get to play a new STERN pin right after its out for the first time.

Arg Matey's!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back