Victory Ball (O.D. Jennings And Company, 1932)

VPX Flipperless Recreation Victory Ball (O.D. Jennings And Company, 1932) v1.0a

No permission to download

druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777
@druadic,
Good, glad you figured out how to update an entry without having to create a new one.

Jon noticed some weeks ago (I think it was with "Banko"?) that you deleted the resource entry and re-created it, but I think that even if the entry is soft-deleted like that, you as the author (and also as a downloads manager) can actually undelete the entry and upload the new version using that same entry.

It's just a case of 'less clutter' and 'less steps to go though.'

I'd meant to mention this before, but forgot.

The larger point is that you can also use the same resource entry to upload future versions of a table, and the system will track the different versions as long as you specify them in the "Version number" field. Indeed "VPX" is not something you probably need to put in the version number field. That's what the VPX prefix is for, actually. Version number is best used for... well, the actual version number. Heh.

All this might be completely obvious to you, and maybe I'm preaching to the choir; just wanted to make sure!

Yep. I saw it and used it. It automatically allowed me to upload the new file and it replaced the old one. NICE STUFF.

Hope you like the 4th of July goodie release! Enjoy!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back