Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Phoenixx

Starfleet Member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
O.K. everyone put away that Playboy for a sec - heres a simple question for ya:

I really, really , REALLY hope that i finally can get the frontpage changes done that i planned for so long, and from you i would like to know whether the new VIP Banner (to be placed on top of CMPS frontpage) should be animated (possibly distracting but nicer) or static (less distracting but more boring).

Simple two-choice affair, so just hit that button and register your vote,...

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but what do you mean by CMPS? Is that a new pinball site or forum? Your own site?

Ok, thanks for the info. What does CMPS mean?

I don't think it makes a great difference if it's animated or not, but I mean it's probably easier to find for new members, if it's animated, so I will vote 'Animated'.

What Playboy? Is there a new version of the table made by Kurt?

Edit: Huch!?

Ok, thanks for the info. What does CMPS mean?
Its part of the forum software.

vBadvanced CMPS (Content Management & Portal System) is an advanced portal / CMS that allows you to easily include elements from your vBulletin message board on your web site's homepage, or other pages. It's module system (w/ 14 default modules included) makes almost every aspect of the software easy to customize and change through your Admin CP. Easily create and manage new pages with your own custom content with the ability to change every setting on a per-page basis. Integrating CMPS modules with your vBulletin forum pages can also be done with no file modifications required.
I don't think it makes a great difference if it's animated or not, but I mean it's probably easier to find for new members, if it's animated, so I will vote 'Animated'.
Thanks.

What Playboy? Is there a new version of the table made by Kurt?
No, i was talking about the other Playboy,...:smurfin:

Ok, thanks for info again. CMPS sounds too technical to me, but most probably a nice addition.

I was sure you mean the other Playboy. No girls around?

One function of the CMPS is to collect stats from a forum. Thats why it makes for such an excellent frontpage because it has modules that can list the latest threads, new posts in existing threads, show infos such as calendar, news, whos online, user details, links and all the other stuff you see there now. In one word it shows you what is going on in a forum and provides all sorts of extra features.

Animated for sure. It's needs to catch people's eye. The current one is nice, but I find it a little hard to read - needs a bit more contrast IMO.

VIPlogo_new.gif

The current one is nice, but I find it a little hard to read - needs a bit more contrast IMO.
When i made that one i used a TFT and on TFTs it actually looks brilliant.

I had no idea it would look like crap on a CRT, which i only realized when i switched monitors.

Anyway, the next one will be made on a CRT (a CAD one even) so it should be O.K. for both types of monis then,...

P.S.: Seems like animated is going to be the winner huh? And here i hoped you all would say static so i dont need to do so much work,...:mrgreen:

haha, you know i tried to help swing the vote your work-saving way. seems i'm outnumbered and unlike last time, not in charge. D:

seems i'm outnumbered and unlike last time, not in charge. D:
neh-nene-neh-neh :razz:

BTW i still owe you a swift kick in the rear for that botched caption.

Wanna go outside now or do you want to get a couple of brothers first :pistoles:

(EDIT: Just kidding, of course.)

Last edited:
what botched caption?

anyway, i'm in good shape to ask you to step outside and then close and bolt the door when you leave. :)

Careful, i can Karate you know! :sumo: :mrgreen:

---------------

Kidding aside, caption was wrong, i meant the...well...what did i mean...you know, the text that described the features. (Blurb?) But then who cares now, AJs is down so its not an issue anymore,...

what system / belt?

Street Fighter / Camouflage Colored Cartridge Belt

I eat nails for breakfast and can chop wood with my bare hands!

nice to meet you, mister norris.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back