VP Underground

yogiholzer

Pinball Wizard
Solutions
Reaction score
Probably I missed, but what's about VP Underground? Is it discontinued or what? I only get this: Due to lack of interest and malicious hackers this site is no longer operational. Go somewhere else. Is it or what's the real reason?

yogiholzer said:
Probably I missed, but what's about VP Underground? Is it discontinued or what? I only get this: Due to lack of interest and malicious hackers this site is no longer operational. Go somewhere else. Is it or what's the real reason?

That seems like the real reason, their forum was hacked, so it's closed, and most probqably won't reopen. Their web site and chat room are still operating from what I understand.

Then again it's the VP Underground ...so you can never be so sure. :) hehe

when it was up there was next to 0 new posts

It probably dried up at VU due to various staff members having health issues they had to deal with, the ever growing lack of interest in VP/VPM in general, the way various members are treated at VPF and other sites.

Besides the site getting hacked and the lack of new posts I believe those are the issues behind the forum closure. If I'm off base please correct me :)

GravitaR

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back