Waaalll . . .hello boys !!

Shadow

AKA Nicky Special
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Any unauthorised mod
So . . .this is where all the thieves, reprobrates and ne'er-do-wells hang out, is it . . .???

If VPF is the ritzy arcade with all the sparkling new tables and video machines . . .

. . .this must be the fag-ash stained, fish-and-chip paper strewn grimy pinball pitstop in the back alley . . .

. . .D'ya think I'll like it here. . . .or what :wave:

Hi Shadow. I guess you're right on the money with the backlot bar analogy, we've got ourselves a serious bar fight around here.

I'm almost positive you'll like it here.

The McD

G - -o---o---o---d . . .

. . .sounds like fun . . .:joy:

Hi Shadow!

Did you kill Kenny?

Where is Lizzie?

You can also type George Carlin's famous 7 dirty words here. Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker, and Tits. :cheers:

Hi Shadow!

Did you kill Kenny?

Where is Lizzie?

You can also type George Carlin's famous 7 dirty words here. Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker, and Tits. :cheers:

Oooooh . . .you mean I can swear a lot here, Bob . . .

. . .well, I'm not going to . . . .because (shhhhhhh!!) . . .I'm here incognito . . .

. . .as that "Special" bloke . . .y'know . . .

. . .fuck me . . .Kinsey's not here is she . . .:special: ?????

Hahahahaha!

Frikkin' hilarious! Love all the diff. definitions, and here I thought I knew a lot of 'em, shit, I barely got my feet wet, so to speak
Having grown up listening to George Carlin, and CHeech and Chong, Danger Mouse, Monty Python and any other off humor I could find, it's refreshing to see a non-pc site! I'm so giddy I could just shit! Oh, wait, I just did:joy:

. . .fuck me . . .Kinsey's not here is she . . .:special: ?????

Well, they'll just let anyone post here, won't they? :devil5:
If I remember correctly, Kinsey blew out of here... must be at least a year ago, saying she'd never come back... and never actually has, that I know of.
So, you're safe here in pinball's basement. Curl up and get warm. Don't mind the odd arm or leg sticking out of the stray shallow grave.

And while you're here, prove you're "special." Mod something. Come on, do it! Now! Mod! Modity mod!

Well, they'll just let anyone post here, won't they? :devil5:
If I remember correctly, Kinsey blew out of here... must be at least a year ago, saying she'd never come back... and never actually has, that I know of.

Thank fuck fer that . . .she's nuttier than squirrel shit . . .:p\'n\'l:

And while you're here, prove you're "special." Mod something. Come on, do it! Now! Mod! Modity mod!

Well . . .I'll mod anything . . .

. . .only problem is I can't script a table for shit . . .then again that didn't stop some of the lame arse fuckers from tryin' now, did it . . .:rockon:

Hi Shadow!

Did you kill Kenny?

Where is Lizzie?

Along those lines, Carlin did a stand-up routine expanding the list of words. By the end....he had a very BIG scroll of terms. Genius!

RIP George, you are missed.:pint:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back