Warning issued to TheManFromPost

IF HE WAS TALKING ABOUT AN ANONAMOUS ACCOUNT HE WOULD NOT EVEN HAVE TO MENTION THAT I COULD POST. This makes no sense at all.

Let alone restrict it by saying I can't bring up the past. this too makes so sense at all.

THE HELL IT DON'T AND YOU ALL KNOW IT. It makes perfect sense. An admin. at VPF said I could get a new account, suggested a place, then said I could even post with that account, (not if it was anon., but 'if I did not bring up the past'.) bumble?, no, not with that structure, I can't see a possibility, or I would accept it.

Leo_Wanker said:
tiltjlp said:
The following PM has been sent to TMFP. I never saw TMFP's post to Shockman about getting a new account at vpf before it was edited 3 times, That made me wonder if it wasn't almost a "bait ans switch", as it's called in the US.

TMOF,

While it may not have been your intension to play a joke on Shockman, the timing of your post, April Fools Day, and the fact that it was edited three times, makes this an ify call. It has been decided by our staff that knowing Shockman's attitude about his ban at vpf, you're "joke" is indeed a form of personal abuse directed at Shockman. Please try to think things through when posting comments directed at Shockman, so that the situation between vpf and Shockman doesn't worsen, and cause more problems here. Thank you.

John

WHAAHHHAHHHAHHAAAAHHAAAAAA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Warning TMFP for making Shockman look stupider than he has made himself look over the past 6 months.

John I am now covinced your braincells are slowly trickling out your anus.

Well, if you think I was wrong that pretty well tells me I was right.

Take care Tiltjlp
you are a good man
sorry to have caused such a fuss

TheManFromPOST said:
Take care Tiltjlp
you are a good man

Thank you.

I'm not sorry.
I'm sorry Peter caused such a fuss, but not that you are going to be a better staffer than you already were.

You are going to have more fun now, not having to read each and every post looking for offences and sorting out the good guys from the bad.
If you see something like a virus threat or something that you honestly just can't take, delete the it. Just not having to analize over it going to be great.

I getting file not found messages in the tutorials section.

There is NO one on the face of the earth that would have NOT understood what TMFP was talking about EXCEPT Shockman. I can't believe he didn't know what we were referring to. I was there, I read the posts, it's unbelievable!! His chances of reinstatement have went from "probably not" to "we'd rather poke our eyes out with a stick" I'd say Nicky Special has a better chance at becoming VPF Head Admin and Manager of TMFP's bakery shop then Shocky has at getting his account back. I'd even go so far as saying that Wrenchien will quit playing with stuffed animals before Shockey gets reinstated. Yes, it's time to give up Shockey, the book ended, the story's over, the fat lady is singing. I know... You just don't understand.... But you're the ONLY one!

I'm sorry, but even the entertainment value of this shit is waning... Leo Wanker has conquered your ass. John has given up. TMFP is making tarts. Ghostface is playing taps. StevOz 4 putted and I..................... am outta here!

TheManFromPOST said:
Take care Tiltjlp
you are a good man
Agreed.

That's the smartest thing that's come out of this thread so far, and I'll follow it. Hopefully for Pinball Nirvana's sake a solution is found here before everyone is chased off, because people with good sense won't tolerate this crap forever.

I'm on voluntary ban from now on.

So, what are you saying bob?

That may be true, I can only know about myself, when we are talking about personal understanding. I thought things were a little better today than yesterday, not worse. I mean look, I had an account at VPF and they knew about it. It wasn't banned it was put on read only. I thought It was banned, then I posted questioning that. Then I learned that It was NOT banned, but Read only. No problem except I owe Peter an opology for what I said when I thought it was a ban. That was the mistake. Because of that I was banned, not because they found out it was me, but because you did. What can I say about that? So What? It's not right in any rulebook.

I think that all in all thae day was a wash. I was promised something, I posted, I got busted and STAYED until you all found out. I just need to find out why you all have any say in this so I can fight it or let it go. I think they are just trying to get me to waste my most wanted screen names or something. It just makes no sense.

What was that one that Peter did agreed with? ElectricMan?
I don't really like it though.

bob said:
There is NO one on the face of the earth that would have NOT understood what TMFP was talking about EXCEPT Shockman. I can't believe he didn't know what we were referring to. I was there, I read the posts, it's unbelievable!! His chances of reinstatement have went from "probably not" to "we'd rather poke our eyes out with a stick" I'd say Nicky Special has a better chance at becoming VPF Head Admin and Manager of TMFP's bakery shop then Shocky has at getting his account back. I'd even go so far as saying that Wrenchien will quit playing with stuffed animals before Shockey gets reinstated. Yes, it's time to give up Shockey, the book ended, the story's over, the fat lady is singing. I know... You just don't understand.... But you're the ONLY one!

I'm sorry, but even the entertainment value of this shit is waning... Leo Wanker has conquered your ass. John has given up. TMFP is making tarts. Ghostface is playing taps. StevOz 4 putted and I..................... am outta here!

Damn. How wak is Shocky?

John I appologise for the "braincells" thing bit over the top but, you made yourself Shockmans "bitch" when you warned Posty over something EVERYONE except Shockman got the real meaning of.

Jon, John and Steve you guys will have to make some sort of decision about Shockman because he is pissing up your pool.
The members are revolting and hitting the high road.
It's "crunch" time boys.
Tough at the top time.
(add your cliche here)---->
As far as I can see you either shut-up Shockman or lose members.
I add my protest voice to the others. Sick to death of his whining. It has NOTHING to do with Pinball Nirvana.
What's it gonna be guys.

Thanks for the apology Leon. I agree with a lot that you say, but I'm no longer part of the decision making process.

Ok agreed we've all had enough of this, expect an announcement.

bob said:

LMAO!!! This gets my vote for humorous response of the year, you are da man Bob :D

That seems like an odd thing to admit to Shockman. Although it doesn't have a thing to do with pinball, at least you turned your problem into a nice little song.

I'm just pointing out that I recognize where 'Oz's avatar is from. It (the subject of the song) my apply to me, but was not the point.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back